Your Bus Speed is set too low. It should be at 800Mhz.

The E4500 @ 2.20Ghz is it's name and the speed it can run at.

As for why, well, I could throw some suggestions at you, but unless you're an IT professional (or at least confident with computers), I'd recommend getting somebody else to look at it.
Quote by metaldud536
Does the core speed slow down when my pc is idle?

Yes.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by saphrax
Your Bus Speed is set too low. It should be at 800Mhz.

The E4500 @ 2.20Ghz is it's name and the speed it can run at.

As for why, well, I could throw some suggestions at you, but unless you're an IT professional (or at least confident with computers), I'd recommend getting somebody else to look at it.

What is the fsb then?
Quote by Kensai
Yes.

Who's right then? I've seem the core speed go up to 2200mhz when xp is loading the startup programs.
Quote by metaldud536
What is the fsb then?

If you look at the image it says 800 mhz, the rated FSB at least.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by metaldud536
What is the fsb then?

FSB = Front Side Bus.

Basically, it's the speed at which your system runs. the speed of your processor is determined by FSB multiplied by the Clock Multiplier.

Who's right then? I've seem the core speed go up to 2200mhz when xp is loading the startup programs.

Well, if it does that on the fly, then I'd assume it's working fine. I'd hazard a guess that it is Intel doing their bit to "go green".
Quote by metaldud536

Yes when your computer is working the corespeed goes up to normal, but when it's idle it doesn't use the processor as much. I have an intel core 2 duo myself.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yes when your computer is working the corespeed goes up to normal, but when it's idle it doesn't use the processor as much. I have an intel core 2 duo myself.

Alright I understand. Cool 'n' Quiet. You guys are great