Page 1 of 2
Yesterday I went to get a haircut, because my highschool doesnt allow long hair,
So i got it off my shoulders... now it looks stupid as hell. I look like a ****ing little girl.

Also yesterday I bought some floyd rose locks because my guitar was missing the blocks....they dont fit.

My Dad is b*tching at me because he doesnt like my "style" of clothes and says that if i want to be anything in life i need to change it. (im graduating in 9 days, so he's bringing up alot of bullsh*t). He keeps asking how much money i want to make later in life and keeps asking what I want to do, and what college i want to go to. He even went as far as to say, "You know, you have a better chance at getting into the olympics than getting ANYWHERE in music." WHAT A F*CKING PRICK.

My girlfriend hasnt been saying much lately. If I tell her about something thats happened or something all she says is "okay". I dont like her f*cking attitude.
But I love her to death.

Needless to say, im pretty f*cking pissed.

Anyone else have any bad haircuts/parent problems/g/f issues that has been pissing you off? (So I wont feel AS bad)
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
Get yourself internships with music and you prove your dad wrong.
Get a shorter haircut. Buzzcut? Be a ghetto rocker! Lulz
Clothing style doesnt mean anything unless you walk in like that for a job interview. Of course some people will make assumptions
i have had bad haircuts
you get over it in a few days.
parents...well i just ignore anything negative my parents say.
girlfriend, well thats an issue, but when i did have one, it had problems.
you should talk to her.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
I hate haircuts in general. I wish my hair was just the same normal length at all times. But if long hair causes that much hassle then maybe you should cut it, I know I would.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
You have 9 days to graduate and yet you cut your hair for school?
Why?
Its just 9 days left.

I can sympathize with you about your dad.
My parents don't approve of my aspirations to be a gypsy fisherman/indie-folk songwriter.
Just tell him its your life, and to stay out of it if he's just gonna be negative.

And ask your girlfriend why she's been acting so apathetic lately.
If somethings bothering her, you should be there to help her.
Also, she should be in the kitchen anyway.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Last edited by Ez0ph at May 19, 2008,
Quote by devin-canada
Man i thought these guys have it bad but your story is WAY worse

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/feedarticle/7524839

He didn't compare it to anything. Are people not allowed to express their feelings everytime something bad happens in the world?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
Yesterday I went to get a haircut, because my highschool doesnt allow long hair,
So i got it off my shoulders... now it looks stupid as hell. I look like a ****ing little girl.

Also yesterday I bought some floyd rose locks because my guitar was missing the blocks....they dont fit.

My Dad is b*tching at me because he doesnt like my "style" of clothes and says that if i want to be anything in life i need to change it. (im graduating in 9 days, so he's bringing up alot of bullsh*t). He keeps asking how much money i want to make later in life and keeps asking what I want to do, and what college i want to go to. He even went as far as to say, "You know, you have a better chance at getting into the olympics than getting ANYWHERE in music." WHAT A F*CKING PRICK.

My girlfriend hasnt been saying much lately. If I tell her about something thats happened or something all she says is "okay". I dont like her f*cking attitude.
But I love her to death.

Needless to say, im pretty f*cking pissed.

Anyone else have any bad haircuts/parent problems/g/f issues that has been pissing you off? (So I wont feel AS bad)

B*tch me a river.
Well if it makes you feel better, my hair sucks, i don't have a girlfriend and my dad moved out a few years ago.

i DO kick ass at making music though
Quote by metaldud536
Get yourself internships with music and you prove your dad wrong.
Get a shorter haircut. Buzzcut? Be a ghetto rocker! Lulz
Clothing style doesnt mean anything unless you walk in like that for a job interview. Of course some people will make assumptions

thanks man.
Well, how could i get music internships?
That sounds like an exellent idea.

I really want to prove him wrong.
Not like i want to "make it", but I do want to show him that my efforts are not for nothing.
And yeah, clothing style at home and with friends can be different than clothing style at work. I dont know what his issue is.

Quote by devin-canada
Man i thought these guys have it bad but your story is WAY worse

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/feedarticle/7524839

and YOU.

F*ck you.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by kidsilcon
He didn't compare it to anything. Are people not allowed to express their feelings everytime something bad happens in the world?

thanks dude.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Sounds like a lot of fun man.
Don't understand getting the hair cut with only 9 days to go?
Perhaps, subconsciously, you were rebelling against yourself?
Stranger things have happened...
Quote by Prolific No.9
Sounds like a lot of fun man.
Don't understand getting the hair cut with only 9 days to go?
Perhaps, subconsciously, you were rebelling against yourself?
Stranger things have happened...

hahahaa.

no no no...its just.
my school sucks, and they werent going to let me graduate.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

i didnt mean to offend you or anything im just saying a bad haircut is nothing to get pissed off about everyone gets them

i walked around with a bald spot for 2 months till it grew back

funny thing is i have no idea how it got there
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
You cut your hair when you're about to leave school? Why? And to be honest, if this is the worst of your problems your life is pretty funking easy.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
thanks man.

you'll have to cut your hair, dress nice, and then go to a music business program for four years, and manage to be more clean cut and to out perform most of your classmates by being and looking more professional.

No actually, that's completely true if you want a good internship in music. You'll have to look and act exactly the way your dad wants you to. Enjoy.
Quote by devin-canada
i didnt mean to offend you or anything im just saying a bad haircut is nothing to get pissed off about everyone gets them

So you wasn't pissed off about your hair looking like a birds nest? I know I would be.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
thanks man.
That sounds like an exellent idea.

I really want to prove him wrong.
Not like i want to "make it", but I do want to show him that my efforts are not for nothing.
And yeah, clothing style at home and with friends can be different than clothing style at work. I dont know what his issue is.

Well see if you can work with a music teacher, or sound recording, or in a music studio. Usually you gott have some credentials. OR get a job at a music store.
Quote by kidsilcon
So you wasn't pissed off about your hair looking like a birds nest? I know I would be.

i couldnt do anything about it man
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Quote by devin-canada
i couldnt do anything about it man

Ever heard of glue and twigs?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by devin-canada

yeah its cool man.

but, sounds like that sucks.
hahah.

I know, the haircut isnt what pisses me off most.

its my dad being a f*cking prick.
Its all good though, this summer im moving out.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

I've had a few people say these kinds of things to me, "get your hair cut", "knuckle down at work". I'm pretty sick of people thinking that working in a ****ty office 9-5 is what life is about, I don't work for money as a be al end all kind of thing. Ok I like having money, but I prefer having time. That's what i'm always pissed off about, you spend your whole life doing what you have to do and never what you want to do. Most people would love to be a "rockstar" and be millionaires, what I want is to teach guitar as a job and just make a salary so I can keep doing what I love for the long term, but for some reason people see this as "impossible" or "unrealistic". It pisses me off, I don't know whether people are jealous that you have an interest besides money. Also the whole life plan "be born, leave school, get a girl, get married, get a house, have kids, die" doesn't really apply to me. I just want time to do what I enjoy doing nothing else, some might say that is selfish, but why should I spend all of my time doing **** I don't like.

/rant

wow I feel so much better now, hope it cheered you up to ts
Hair always seems to look **** after its cut, girls always cause trouble, and dad's are notorious for nagging you about what you want to be in life. That's just how it is, so deal with it.

It does suck though.
ALL THE PLAYERS ARE KEEN GRAVE MAKERS
Quote by Helpy Helperton
I've had a few people say these kinds of things to me, "get your hair cut", "knuckle down at work". I'm pretty sick of people thinking that working in a ****ty office 9-5 is what life is about, I don't work for money as a be al end all kind of thing. Ok I like having money, but I prefer having time. That's what i'm always pissed off about, you spend your whole life doing what you have to do and never what you want to do. Most people would love to be a "rockstar" and be millionaires, what I want is to teach guitar as a job and just make a salary so I can keep doing what I love for the long term, but for some reason people see this as "impossible" or "unrealistic". It pisses me off, I don't know whether people are jealous that you have an interest besides money. Also the whole life plan "be born, leave school, get a girl, get married, get a house, have kids, die" doesn't really apply to me. I just want time to do what I enjoy doing nothing else, some might say that is selfish, but why should I spend all of my time doing **** I don't like.

/rant

People are gonna flame you, cuz thats what the pit does, but I just wanna say I agree wholeheartedly with you.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Helpy Helperton

/rant

Thanks man, It did kinda make me feel better.
I know what you mean about how people think you should work work work work work, without care for anything but money. Thats what my dad tries to tell me.
I really agree with all that you said though. It makes sense.
I'm glad someone on here understands what i'm talking about.
Quote by joehhy

Quote by Led Pepplin

Quote by Ez0ph
People are gonna flame you, cuz thats what the pit does, but I just wanna say I agree wholeheartedly with you.

Yeah I was gonna actually flame myself after writing that but work sucks (like blink 182 say) today so I don't mind lol.
Quote by XXm3t@lXX
Thanks man, It did kinda make me feel better.
I know what you mean about how people think you should work work work work work, without care for anything but money. Thats what my dad tries to tell me.
I really agree with all that you said though. It makes sense.
I'm glad someone on here understands what i'm talking about.

I haven't yet found a solution to this other than selling myself for sex, but I made £0 last month with that idea so i'm still in the 9-5 office
just masturbate furiously man...

k...on a mature note...well I kinda get you man, I've had quite the sturggle with growing my hair for a long time now, school bitching, then mom bitching, then girlfriend bitching, yeah, but finally now I can let it grow without giving a flying fudge, so that means that well, sometimes you just have to live with the bitchiness for it to eventually die out, then you'll do whatever feels up your arse ;/
Rig:
Ibanez RG270
Crate BV-120
Quote by Bearded_Seth
That's probably one of the most insightful things I've ever read in the Pit.
Grats, TS

Bastard Chain UG profile - Here
Nobody likes their hair when it is just cut, you'll get over it.

And as for the way you dress, continue to dress as you choose, but if you have an interview and a job, you are obviously going to have to wear a shirt and what not.

Personal Life and Work are two completely different things really.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
If your haircut is the worst thing in your life, you have very little reason to be pissed off. Get the fuck over it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Helpy Helperton

/rant

THIS.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Nice.

Quit yer bitchin'. Most of what your dad says is right. Get over it or prove him wrong. Don't sit here and moan to us about it -- change it. Jesus.
Looking for my India/Django.
School doesn't allow long hair?!

-_-'

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

Get your hair cut really short. Short hair is better than long hair in every category. And for your gf, talk to her about it. Maybe she just doesn't care anymore....harsh, but it happens. Then again, it could be anything, so talk to her!
TRANSFORMICE

Page 1 of 2