I recorded this for the www.guitarchaos.com Megadeth, Metallica competition, I hate both of those bands but if I win my username get's coloured (HELL YEAH). It's sloppy and rushed since I'm in the middle of my exams and have to study, so I recorded it in 2 hours. I did add some solos to not make it boring (since it doesn't have vocals).

It's in my profile.

C4C.
I loved the big sound that you had for the intros with all the layered guitars. And the solo was cool too in the beginning. You made it your own. A lot more shreddy than Metallica. Overall it was a good job. I was thinking about entering, but Im terrible at recording, because Audacity hates me! But If you want to check out a few of my covers, it would be great. Once again, I love your stuff. C4C? Preferably, can you check out my Warmness on the Soul Cover? I have enough reviews on Dying in your Arms, and I fixed the solo but havent uploaded it yet... Thanks man! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=856868
Quote by DimebagRob
you hate both metallica and megadeth? how is your life worth living?

I used to like them, but when I got in melodic death metal, trash metal was just so empty to me.

Quote by thetoastinator
I loved the big sound that you had for the intros with all the layered guitars. And the solo was cool too in the beginning. You made it your own. A lot more shreddy than Metallica. Overall it was a good job. I was thinking about entering, but Im terrible at recording, because Audacity hates me! But If you want to check out a few of my covers, it would be great. Once again, I love your stuff. C4C? Preferably, can you check out my Warmness on the Soul Cover? I have enough reviews on Dying in your Arms, and I fixed the solo but havent uploaded it yet... Thanks man! https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=856868

Thanks, I'm going to go crit your stuff right now, and Audacity does suck, I changed to Garageband, which is that great, but it's better than then ****.

Quote by HeroOfTheNight
It sounded like crap :S, too much gain imo, it's too slow and the solos don't fit in.

Ok, thanks I guess.
I would love to hear it, but this forum is greedy, and I'm not willing to create an account.
Quote by bat69420
I would love to hear it, but this forum is greedy, and I'm not willing to create an account.

What? You already have an account, if you didn't you couldn't post, and even if you didn't have one you could still hear it, just click on my username and you go to my profile thing, which has all my mp3s.
Quote by bat69420
Oh its in your ug profile. Okay, so why is there a link for the other forum?

Well, if you read it again you can see that I put it in another forum for a Metallica/Megadeth competition, also if you notice in the end of my paragraph I put:
It's in my profile.
the solos dont really fit and was abit slow.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Ok, thanks I guess.

I don't think that you can't play guitar, your solos had the potential, but i guess you should stick to things you love and do with your heart.