Has anyone seen this movie?

I've been hearing good and bad things about it and I didn't know if it was worth seeing.
ive seen it. pretty interesting.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
it's good.
not really biased so its good.
only problem is that it give alot of facts in 2 hours and can get kinda confussing.
Go on... haven't heard of it so please go on...
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all
It's kind of a restatement of old ID arguments, so there's nothing really new in the film. And it is very biased, which can be best noticed in the statement "Evolution is in a crisis." that they emphasise.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's a movie with Ben Stein in it. I think he writes/directs/stars in it.

Not sure but I think it's about our education system (U.S.) and how they teach only evolution.

Is this true?
Quote by Vagabond21
Correct me if I'm wrong but it's a movie with Ben Stein in it. I think he writes/directs/stars in it.

Not sure but I think it's about our education system (U.S.) and how they teach only evolution.

Is this true?

Yep, that's the movie in a nutshell.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
But those "propaganda" at least have some foundation in fact.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
I haven't seen Expelled yet, but I can assure you that Michael Moore's documentaries have very little foundation in fact.
The medium is the message!
lol 'evolution is in a crisis' what a jackass. Evolution is not in a crisis, end of. What a stupid film, I dont' even need to see it, wahey!
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by The Rambler
I haven't seen Expelled yet, but I can assure you that Michael Moore's documentaries have very little foundation in fact.

Agreed.

I watched farenHYPE 911 and it made moore look like the biggest liar/jackass ever. The interesting part was that a lot of the people speaking out against him were democrats.
It is at this point that I direct everyone interested in finding out just how much of an idiot Ben Stein is here:

http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/

The actual article: http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2008/03/expelled.php

PZ Meyer's science blog, he regularly writes articles about Expelled and Ben Stein.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Last edited by JamesDouglas at May 19, 2008,
Quote by meh!
lol 'evolution is in a crisis' what a jackass. Evolution is not in a crisis, end of. What a stupid film, I dont' even need to see it, wahey!

Well said.
I've read Dawkins' blog on it. Massively huge fail.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?