http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23696546-5001028,00.html

A SWISS man died when he fell from a hotel balcony during a spitting match with a friend, a Swiss newspaper has reported.

The daily Blick said the 29-year-old man took a run-up from inside the room so he could spit further, but lost his balance and plummeted 6.4m to the street below.

He died in hospital.

The man had suggested the contest when he and two friends returned from a disco to their hotel in Cadempino in Switzerland's Italian-speaking Ticino canton in the early hours.

One of the men went to sleep, but the two others decided to see who could spit furthest from the balcony of their room.
I hope he won at least...

If the other guy did that's a win at spitting and living
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
Quote by Vagabond21
Natural selection at its finest.

Yeah, this guy is a shoe in for the Darwin Award.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
6.4 metres? That's not very far to fall...
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
'Twas a duel between the spit
But a step to far and the floor he hit.

R.I.P crazy Swiss man

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Was it so wrong that I burst out laughing when I read that?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
but lost his balance and plummeted 6.4m to the street below.

the idea that you can plummet 6.4m. Fall, maybe, but I feel plummeting should be reserved for tall building / airplane / epic trampoline accidents...