I'm just kind of feeling down in the dumps today cause i feel as if my social life isn't as outgoing as it used to be. I'd like to get out more but i don't know what's stopping me from doing so. I used to be out roughly 6 days a week for at least 4 hours or so with friends.

I thought that some of this may have been because i recently moved out of town, and my mom doesn't want me hanging out with my "best friend" if you will, and hes the one that i always went out with. We've been friends for roughly 7 years and i don't really have the same easy going relationship with anyone else that i have with him.

So ****, UG, has anyone else had any periods like this? and if so how did you help yourself through it?
Quote by Freepower
Hell, I'm working a 45 hour week and doing between 2 and 4 hours practice a night. You think I can even remember the sun?

This.

LAZOR HAMMER BLOW OF REALITY, PEEEEEEOOOOWWWWWWW
Yeah, when I stopped going to school and got put into therapy, I just stopped talking to almost everyone. Idk, I'm better now, but I'm still not as social as I used to be since I'm still homeschooled. I still go out with friends a few times a week though. Why don't you just smoke pot? Thats what I did. Saved me a lot of boredom, and have a new activity to do with friends.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I do toke, thats what i used to do with my friends beforehand, it was great.
ya ever since i got into like the 7th grade i was less social but because of that i focused more on guitar but it does kind off suck thow
I went out with this girl for two months at the start of the year, and we were already friends. We broke up 2 months ago but kept being best friends, and we still talked for hours every day for 2 months. Now she's going out with a guy she knows I hate (total dickhead) and she hardly talks to me any more, but gets all pissed off at me when I say she's ignoring me. Sucks
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
i'm anti-social and i know it i hardly know more then 10 people.
i never go out, only to go the the store or my job. i'm scared of new people
it isn't that bad actually
Yeah, I've been out with friends twice this year.

It's not so bad.

FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
I went out with this girl for two months at the start of the year, and we were already friends. We broke up 2 months ago but kept being best friends, and we still talked for hours every day for 2 months. Now she's going out with a guy she knows I hate (total dickhead) and she hardly talks to me any more, but gets all pissed off at me when I say she's ignoring me. Sucks

I feels your pain, brotha.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
due to more increased guitar stamina, the onset of the exam period, and having upgraded my internetz connection so i have awesome access to t3h pronz, ive seriously noticed a drop in my 'going out' days
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
For you perhaps, but i think its great meeting new people and going out.
It's a phase. You'll get through it.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
Yea don't worry about it, I have working hard on new songs and recording a lot and I haven't gone out as much as I would like to. Don't let it bother you.
idk when i dont want to talk to anyone ill toke for a long time and listen to tool...
they put me in a nice place most of the time... great for shrooms to

but yeah u should still try and meet new people
show them ur interests and some of them might be interested in the same things as you
Yeah exams are coming up, but everyone still seems to be doing stuff anyway :P
and yeah i guess i do have summer to look forward to, i know that at least summer will be great, as long as i get off my ass and actually try to find something to do