is js1000 worth buying and for the style of music that i play (children of bodom,bullet for my valentine,megadeth,metallica)

i currently have a mesa boogie express 5:50
I don't think it would suit your styles very well, but it is a fantastic guitar.
then what would you recommend?i want a high output pickup,a floyd rose and a thin neck.my budget is around $1500?
Quote by wawai
then what would you recommend?i want a high output pickup,a floyd rose and a thin neck.my budget is around $1500?

well you could get a high end RG prestige and change the pickups to something higher output (EMGs, blackouts etc.)
I think it'd suit your styles.
It has humbuckers (which are replacable) and is made of basswood, sure everyone seems to either use alder or mahogany in your style, but this is sorta middle of the road

I think it'd work.
Quote by JoelTheShredder
i have one i like it but i don't think it would suit your styles

He is asking about the 1000, and your signature says YOU play the 100. Completely different hardware; the 1000 has better pickups and a better bridge. I have a 1000 and I think it is versatile enough for the heavier stuff.

A JS1000 wont suite your style. Get an RG prestige and roll with that for while. The pups in them are decent, but you could always upgrade.

Good luck
I would be ashamed to see a JS play metal.

Its pickups arent "SUEPRE BRUTALZ HIGH OUTPUT EVEN ON A FENDER TWIN!!!111"

So they wont fit your style of music.

Get a new 24 fret S Prestige, and if the new pickups still arent high output enough but a Duncan Invader in for "TEH BRUTALZ!"

/sarcasm

Get an s prestige, and put in Dimarzio D-Activators.
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!