i was wondering what metal song would be good to cover.. considering that where newbies in performing.. : ) any suggestions?
For Whom the Bell Tolls is pretty easy. That, or anything by Origin.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Only ash remains - Necrophagist

jk, for whom the bell tolls is pretty easy.
Seek and Destroy!
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I Cum Blood

Duh
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
i would have to say thrash metal.. but any other metal song would do.. as long as there are no tricky double pedal drum beats..
forgot to tell.. where working on master of puppets.. of metallica.. lol we cant have the proper timing yet.. but sounds pretty to me..
Quote by templar08
For Whom the Bell Tolls is pretty easy. That, or anything by Origin.

That's been really overdone as a cover, IMHO. I heard Moonsorrow cover it yesterday - they're a symphonic power metal band by the way; it was a really fun cover though.

If you can cover Children of a Worthless God by Exodus - the best thrash song of 2007 - then I will give you the essence of thrash, which is the key for eternal life.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too