this has been done before but the thread died away...
anyway
when a girl calls you cute or cutie, what do they actually mean?
im not try to ask like "will she screw me?" but what do they mean?
strange question i know...
I got high with a girl once who called me cute, so in my extendedly curious state i asked her what she meant and she said, the kind of guy she dreams about as a kid getting married to in her dream wedding, and the guy she always wants as teen and woman, but the guy she never falls for because the hot dick always wins =/
Science Geek

chloe was in chemistry. chloe is no more, for what she thought was H2O was H2SO4
Quote by flipthatchicken

when a girl calls you cute or cutie, what do they actually mean?

"You are a semi good looking person who reminds me of the mysogonistic protagonist from my brothers favourite videogame, therefore, I want to screw you, but I can't, due to the psycological effects cause by watching said protagonist maiming numerous persons in a horrific fashion."
It's a polite cute name.

Don't try to bone her untl she calls you: "You sexy sex bomb"
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by blue_strat
The Relationships Thread knows ...

But also... it depends on the age of the female, I would say. If she's in elementary school, ask her out if she's attractive, high school; probably doesn't mean much. Like a random hug, for example.
Quote by saphrax
"You are a semi good looking person who reminds me of the mysogonistic protagonist from my brothers favourite videogame, therefore, I want to screw you, but I can't, due to the psycological effects cause by watching said protagonist maiming numerous persons in a horrific fashion."

You're right.
Quote by bat69420
But also... it depends on the age of the female, I would say. If she's in elementary school, ask her out if she's attractive, high school; probably doesn't mean much. Like a random hug, for example.

er, british school system
which is which?
dude my post just dissapeared alright it means you are cute , normally cute things are small, weak and pathetic like photography and being hugged by other cute thing but have strange powers sort of like pokemon
I call people cute because I think they look cute, like puppy cute or attractive cute or just sweet cute.

E-married to no one
My Name is MaryJane
Pokemon Black FC: 3310-5005-8816

Quote by Kumanji
Honestly, I know where Alabama is and I suppose that explains your deeply striking looks...
it could be that she says that to every1 and thats she not really interested or it could mean that she wants to bone u.

but don't take my advice, i hav had it wrong in the past lol
Equipment

Jackson Dinky DKMGT
Randall RG50TC
i think it means they could see themselves easily developing feelings for you, whereas when a girl says a guy is hot, then they mean they are instantly turned on by his appearance.

if a guy is viewed as "really hot" then 95% of those guys know it damn well and act like arseholes and subsequently lose respect and sex appeal.

but i dont really know. i dont think women know, either, they just like to confuse us......
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by bat69420

If she's in elementary school, you might want to steer clear of that one.
Quote by MastaBassist10
If she's in elementary school, you might want to steer clear of that one.

Ah, but this depends on the age of the threadstarter, a male under 18 has full reigns.
Quote by bat69420
Ah, but this depends on the age of the threadstarter, a male under 18 has full reigns.

but yea thanks guys, i get what you mean now.
Have fun with the last two years before you are a man who can legally be be sentenced to prison on a false statement.