How much do you think the electric bill for an amphatheater is? Pushing out all those amps and speakers nearly maxed out.

And if there is anyone in here that can answer this, please do. How do they support the power for all those amps and speakers?
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Wait, as the rule of math, don't you need more information for an equation? Unless amphitheaters are all the same size with the same setups.
You don't pay electric bills for a theater. That's because you have an army of hamsters running in those wheel things (I forgot the name of those) which get you all the energy needed.

/stupid

I have no idea. I just thought I'd bump this because I find it interesting.
Last edited by TheQuailman at May 19, 2008,
Quote by bat69420
Wait, as the rule of math, don't you need more information for an equation? Unless amphitheaters are all the same size with the same setups.

I think he means In General..
Quote by Masamune
I think it's over 9000 dollars.

Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
yea my question wasnt for a specific theater. im sure most theaters are in the same area though or cost (depending on the concerts they have)
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
poshiblee ovuh ten thoshund dorrah....
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
I would think all the lighting would draw a lot of juice, if not more than the sound system. Add that into your equation.
Quote by Bertallica
I would think all the lighting would draw a lot of juice, if not more than the sound system. Add that into your equation.

damn i wasnt even thinking about the lighting! I think im going to call an amphitheater and find out one of these days just for fun, because i really am curious.
Quote by Burtonjp

Quote by gunther_sucks