hello im new to ug so i hope this works :S well ive gotta chouce outta kh202 with emg hz4s or the newer model which has emg esp lh300s can sumbody recomd one

cheers
Either one. Both pickup sets are about the same level of crap, but the guitar itself is actually quite good.

There are better choices for the price, however. What's your budget?
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
well my buget sdoesnt really matter ican get either or are u recmond i getbetter i got about 500 or bit more
I refuse to answer because of your name
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Quote by rot_in_helldime
well my buget sdoesnt really matter ican get either or are u recmond i getbetter i got about 500 or bit more

Assuming you mean $500 in USD, you have plenty of choices. There's the Ibanez S320, which has better wood and hardware, and better pickups (though still not amazing). The B.C. Rich Outlaw PX3T has incredible pickups and very good specs, and an OFR on a guitar that cheap is quite a deal. The Epiphone EM-2 Prophecy FX has pretty good specs, but I'm not so sure about those EpiActive pickups. The Schecter C-1 FR is another great choice.

Despite my major ESP fanboyism, I'd rather have any of the above guitars than most LTDs that cost less than $600.

EDIT: And don't make another account. You'll get banned.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Dime was great.

I'd go for the Newer model probably, but don't take me serious.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ