there was a famous person in literature or something respectable who said: "It is not the object of love which is important, but the feeling itself".

is it acceptable to love when you think in your head that you should not, but your heart wont let the feelings go? and is it possible to have a "crush" on someone which is not a romantic or sexual one?

no bs, please.

what are your views on this?
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by hazzmatazz
If it doesn't get me that restraining order its Ok.

nice

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
well, uhm..

i suppose a crush without sexual or romantic feelings is possible. much like my crush on this girl i saw playing to blues once.

and i think the best love is when both your head and your heart wants it. its also nice when the little Pit-Monkey down there is in on it too.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I don't care 'bout love as long as I've got hookers and crack.

I think a 'crush' is defined as something that involves romantic feelings, isn't it? I can have a lot of sympathy for people whom I don't want to shag, but that hardly qualifies as a crush.

I cannot answer the first question, maybe the context in which that sentence was said would help.
is it acceptable to love when you think in your head that you should not, but your heart wont let the feelings go? and is it possible to have a "crush" on someone which is not a romantic or sexual one?

Reason over senses
Quote by chillrock

is it acceptable to love when you think in your head that you should not, but your heart wont let the feelings go?

Its acceptable but its goddam annoying ¬¬
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by TheQuailman

I cannot answer the first question, Maybe the context in which that sentence was said would help.

it's like you know you should not feel this way -- there is no real reason for feeling this way, maybe you just love because it is someone you want to hug etc because they are really sweet -- but you feel that way anyway, and you can never reveal it.... it is a non-romantic love but one in which adoration is involved.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
I've been in love with people I didn't want to have sex with. It's not that uncommon, as far as I know. Much less common than sex without love, of course. It's just a case of meeting your needs at the time.
Quote by chillrock
it's like you know you should not feel this way -- there is no real reason for feeling this way, maybe you just love because it is someone you want to hug etc because they are really sweet -- but you feel that way anyway, and you can never reveal it.... it is a non-romantic love but one in which adoration is involved.

ye thats like me but also i want to sex her
i think crushes are a way for god to screw with u.......

example: there was this girl that a really fancied at school, we got along great, she was smokin hot, lookes even hotter when she played guitar. she invited me to her party i was plannin on askin her out and then.. she intorduced me to her very manly girlfriend.... SH*T
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!