hey there people,
i have a zoom G2.1u effects pedal, which i usually uses with my 15w amp. the sound i get from it is beautiful.

but then, when i brought it and plug it in into a bigger amp at jamming studios e.g marshall mg100, hell breaks loose. there were high pitch squelling sound coming out at almost every patches. i tried to off the compressor,set the noise reducer to max settings, but to no avail. this has been really bugging me and my bandmates. can any1 help me with this problem b4 i get kicked out of the band
haha,simple yet logical answer . i just want to know if there is anyone who experienced the same situation, and how they dealt with it.

referring to the reply above: does that means my line6 spider III 15w amp is better than marshall mg100 amp?
yes it is in my opinion but not on the very great volumes. the spider series is okay for mid volume but not very loud playing. sounds to unreal o0
Quote by erykewell
haha,simple yet logical answer . i just want to know if there is anyone who experienced the same situation, and how they dealt with it.

referring to the reply above: does that means my line6 spider III 15w amp is better than marshall mg100 amp?

Yeah, I don't like either but i'd prefer a Spider. To be honest, you'd be better off selling the pedal and buying something like a Peavey Valveking, for now just plug plug stright into the amp and don't turn it up loud