Anyone here add an effects loop to a Danelecro HoneyTone amp, or have a wiring diagram for this amp?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
-SD "Pearly Gates" bridge pickup
-50's style wiring
Digitech RP150
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Linear Power Booster
Peavey Windsor Studio

= My amp on crack
isn't the honeytone that weird tiny amp? is there even gonna be enough room for the jack sockets on that amp?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
isn't the honeytone that weird tiny amp? is there even gonna be enough room for the jack sockets on that amp?

Yes, but the circuit board is quite small inside. I'm sure I can fit a jack in there.

I just need a wiring diagram of this amp, and a diagram of a typical SS amp effects loop.
-50's style wiring
Digitech RP150
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Windsor Studio

= My amp on crack
What would the point be of an effects loop in such a small amp. Its supposed to be a belt clip kinda thing not to easy with 3 guitar cables sticking out of it.
Quote by Tackleberry
What would the point be of an effects loop in such a small amp. Its supposed to be a belt clip kinda thing not to easy with 3 guitar cables sticking out of it.

I've never modded an amp before and because this amp costs $20 I thought it would be a good place to start.
-50's style wiring
Digitech RP150
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Windsor Studio

= My amp on crack