Hi guys. I was at my local independent music store and i found the ESP F-2E:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-F2E-Electric-Guitar?sku=515734

This guitar plays great, very fast neck, active pickups with great distortion and chimey cleans and the ability to split the coils with a push/pull knob. I really really like how this guitar feels. Especially the neck. Problem is, the thing is not the best looking guitar and it has a Floyd Rose trem. Can anyone recomend a smilar guitar but without the floyd rose? Fast, thin neck, good for distortion and cleans and the ability to split the coils? Ebony fretboard wouldnt hurt either.

Any suggestions on other guitars to look at guys? Thanks!
- - Dave - -

Gear:

ESP LTD EC-1000 Amber Sunburst w/Duncans
Roland 20W Cube Amp

Want:
New tube amp.....
Washburn X50 Pro
Ibanez SZR520
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by DLesko
Hi guys. I was at my local independent music store and i found the ESP F-2E:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/ESP-LTD-F2E-Electric-Guitar?sku=515734

This guitar plays great, very fast neck, active pickups with great distortion and chimey cleans and the ability to split the coils with a push/pull knob. I really really like how this guitar feels. Especially the neck. Problem is, the thing is not the best looking guitar and it has a Floyd Rose trem. Can anyone recomend a smilar guitar but without the floyd rose? Fast, thin neck, good for distortion and cleans and the ability to split the coils? Ebony fretboard wouldnt hurt either.

Any suggestions on other guitars to look at guys? Thanks!

Unless you Custom Installed Aftermarket Pickups, then the pickups are nor Active....when Pickups are "Active" that mean that the pickups are powered before they go to the Amplifier....so, like what that means, is that you'd have to put a 9V Battery somewhere hooked up to power the pickups....
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Sorry, the damn kid working said they were actives....doesnt matter either way.
- - Dave - -

Gear:

ESP LTD EC-1000 Amber Sunburst w/Duncans
Roland 20W Cube Amp

Want:
New tube amp.....