The Sunless Year

We have a lot of hardcore and metal influence, but not exactly sure what you would classify it. Tell me what you think!
Last edited by PDMChubby at May 20, 2008,
Not bad. For me Alkonost is the better song. I would have preferred a solo over a breakdown though.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

Thanks. Most people seem to like Alkanost more, as well. We're working on better stuff lately, and these are just rough drafts of what we were going for.
i like Alkonost, i think musicaly it sorta has a megadeth feel to it. not a fan of the vocals only because its not my style, but over all i think that song kicks ass, cool riffs
Nice riffs. But I'm a gear freak and you guys totally need better gear. If you're looking for a cheap way to get tube tone, check the Super Champ XD combo. It's only 15 watts but it is tube so it's the same as about 45-50 watts SS. And it has built in distortions[even metal ones] and the metal ones sound better than you guys attempts. But the energy, vox, and riffs and overall style was great.
I got some good guitars, yo.
Thanks a lot for the comments guys. On those demos, I'm using a Randall RG50TC, which is actually tube, and the other guitarist is using a 5150. Our gear isn't too bad in my opinion, but the sound quality does suffer because it is a live recording.
Strong riffs!!!
I am not a big fan of that vocals style, but whatever works, lol!
Overall, I quite enjoyed it - the pinch harmonics were nice.

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3