i think Bill O'Reilly is a pretty cool guy. eh gets mad at teleprompter and doesn't afraid of anything.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
hehe i like the first one
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Quote by Ez0ph
i think Bill O'Reilly is a pretty cool guy. eh gets mad at teleprompter and doesn't afraid of anything.

Yep, you sound like his core fanbase.

Anyway, no, I heartily dislike Bill O'Reilly. He is an ignorant idiot whose mind is so closed not even light can escape.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by fallenangel20
Yep, you sound like his core fanbase.

Lol, its a meme

"I think ____ is a pretty cool guy. eh ____ and doesn't afraid of anything."
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Lol, its a meme

"I think ____ is a pretty cool guy. eh ____ and doesn't afraid of anything."

Ha, I wasn't aware.

At least I know you don't ACTUALLY type like that often.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I've seen many vids of Bill O'Reilleys broadcasts, only in one did he not come across as a pure detestable arsehole.
Quote by fallenangel20
Yep, you sound like his core fanbase. :p

I think fallenangel20 is a pretty cool guy, eh is ignorant of memes and doesn't afraid of anything
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by Ez0ph

Nice.

I can't stand the man. I think it's pretty easy to "win" arguments when you don't allow the person you are arguing with to finish a thought.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Bill O' Reilly is probably the best person on cable news becuase he doesn't BS you. Anyone who thinks otherwise, simply doesnt watch him. He also doesnt let people come on his show and dodge important questions.
Quote by SpyderPB6
Bill O' Reilly is probably the best person on cable news becuase he doesn't BS you. Anyone who thinks otherwise, simply doesnt watch him. He also doesnt let people come on his show and dodge important questions.

urdoinitwrong

I think SpyderPB6 is a pretty cool guy. eh does it wrong and doesn't afraid of anything.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Its so right wing it makes my tummy hurt
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Ez0ph
urdoinitwrong

I think SpyderPB6 is a pretty cool guy. eh does it wrong and doesn't afraid of anything.

I thin Ez0ph is pretty cool guy, eh raeps memes to death and doesn't afraid of anything.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
I thin Ez0ph is pretty cool guy, eh raeps memes to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph

You know me well, Ez0ph-san..
Quote by Ez0ph

He knows me well..
I'm not a huge fan. But I think he does do/say/reveal some interesting stuff.

Everyone on tv has an agenda anyways so I don't really hold it against him, or anyone else really.