Page 1 of 2
Ok well I'm planning on buying the Burger King costume online (maybe just the mask) and doing this "prank" on Friday.

I walk in to McDonald's with the the Burger King costume and just order something. Willing to bet I'd get some strange looks. Then I order my food. When I get my order I scream out "To the soda machines!" and my friend would play the Batman theme from his CD player as I run over. I would get my soda and then scream out "To the table!" and my friend would play the batman theme again as I run. I would sit at the table at the front so when I eat I would just end up shoving the food onto my face and everyone would stare. Finally when I'm done eating I would prance around the place handing out Burger King crowns.

What do you guys think? Is it illegal?

P.S if you think this is spam I'll delete it right away.

EDIT: Here's a link to the mask. http://www.drugstore.com/qxp177023_334918_sespider/buyseasons/burger_king___king_mask_adult_size.htm
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I don't think it's illegal, but they're probably try to throw you out.
So you should definately do it. Record it.
I can honestly say that I don't see what you did thar.
Rig

Jackson DK2M -> ISP Decimator -> Peavey 6505 Combo
Well it could be considered causing a disturbance, but they'll probably just tell you to leave. If you don't leave when they ask, that's when the cops will be brought in.
It's not illegal. Or at least I don't think it would be.

I'm assuming you'd YouTube this?
I think you have ADHD, but sure, go ahead.

I don't think you could be arrested for that.
don't be a dick, I've had to work ****ty jobs before and the last thing you need is someone dancing around in a mask.
Quote by Tomaz24

No I'd probably only put it on facebook.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I don't understand the joke there, but I can imagine it'd be a fairly funny spectacle.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I think if I was there, I'd either do nothing and laugh, or beat you up and laugh.

Then agai, I have no sympathy for Mcdonalds and co....so do whatever you want.
YouTube or it never would have happened...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
ok..do it record it put it on youtube make a thread about it...and your probably goin to get banned form mcdonalds..
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Also maybe I would do what they do in the commercials where I would tip toe around and then offer people hamburgers.
isawwhatudidthar but no its perfectly legal and very original. plz videotape to give ug teh lulz. i have definantly done worse things at mcdonalds

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at May 19, 2008,
Quote by muddywaters51
i don't know if it's illegal but it most certainly is not funny

yes. it really isnt funny. any person that would do that has downs syndrome
Quote by muddywaters51
i don't know if it's illegal but it most certainly is not funny

hahahahahahahaha

yeah just do it. you'll get kicked out, moan about it, hopefully upload a video, then we can all get on with our lives.
Just do us a favor and videotape it so we can see your epic victory::cough fail cough::
I work at mcd's and if your's crew is as cool as mine (with a few exceptions) we would let you do the whole thing, buti nstead of doing the wole batman ****, just try to sneak up on crew members with a whopper on a platter ect.

(be sure not to block pepole from buying thier food or scaring them off, then the manager will get pissed)
wont be illegal, jsut funny. u must record it
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
You'll get kicked out, but because this sounds like epic lulz, go ahead.

I know a guy who found a cat that was run over by a car near McDonald's once. He put it in a transparent plastic bag and went into the restaurant. The place was packed with people. He went to the counter, slammed the bag on it and loudly said: "Last one for today!"
Needless to say, McDonald's ain't to fond of the guy ever since.
Quote by Deadmen
I work at mcd's and if your's crew is as cool as mine (with a few exceptions) we would let you do the whole thing, buti nstead of doing the wole batman ****, just try to sneak up on crew members with a whopper on a platter ect.

(be sure not to block pepole from buying thier food or scaring them off, then the manager will get pissed)

Yeah I probably would do that. Except I'd just have cut out whoppers.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
If it was me working at the time i would jump over the counter and slap you silly.

man if it was me i would cry because i'm laughing to hard
and i would stop anyone trying to stop them :d:d
i could be a fag and say 'grow up, your a complete failure, you cant play guitar' like some dickheads on this site say but...

do it! do it! do it!
SLAP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok well I'm planning on buying the Burger King costume online (maybe just the mask) and doing this "prank" on Friday.

I walk in to McDonald's with the the Burger King costume and just order something. Willing to bet I'd get some strange looks. Then I order my food. When I get my order I scream out "To the soda machines!" and my friend would play the Batman theme from his CD player as I run over. I would get my soda and then scream out "To the table!" and my friend would play the batman theme again as I run. I would sit at the table at the front so when I eat I would just end up shoving the food onto my face and everyone would stare. Finally when I'm done eating I would prance around the place handing out Burger King crowns.

What do you guys think? Is it illegal?

P.S if you think this is spam I'll delete it right away.

EDIT: Here's a link to the mask. http://www.drugstore.com/qxp177023_..._adult_size.htm

Nope,

But I dont think its particularly funny either, I think it would be funnier if the imploys kicked the cr_ap out of you while you were in mid dance.....

But thats just me.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
Nope,

But I dont think its particularly funny either, I think it would be funnier if the imploys kicked the cr_ap out of you while you were in mid dance.....

But thats just me.

It's more just a thing me and my friends want to do for fun than to actually be funny.
!!!! be carefull when you enter they might think you will try robbing them or something!!!!!
If you had a shotgun it may be illegal but without that its just funny and likely to piss the macdonalds people off so go for it.

If you really wanted to piss them off give away burgers from burger king with the crowns.

Also jump on a table, if they try to get you down pretend to get knocked and hurt off to scare them, someone did it once at school when my german teacher tried to stop the class from rioting he pretended to have a really badly hurt arm and scared the teacher ****less.
Quote by Tomaz24

So now "youtube" can be used as an action?

I think I might go book after I sandwich

Quote by Fiddelers elbow
cr_ap

crap?

no need for the space
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Last edited by mikko_9119 at May 19, 2008,
no why dont you take a dump in a burger and give it too someone then ask them to give a big smile and theyll have poopoo all over their teeth
Quote by Richard Pizzey
If you had a shotgun it may be illegal but without that its just funny and likely to piss the macdonalds people off so go for it.

If you really wanted to piss them off give away burgers from burger king with the crowns.

Also jump on a table, if they try to get you down pretend to get knocked and hurt off to scare them, someone did it once at school when my german teacher tried to stop the class from rioting he pretended to have a really badly hurt arm and scared the teacher ****less.

lol, MacDonalds workers don't really care if they hurt you. It wouldn't scare them off. lol
It's more just a thing me and my friends want to do for fun than to actually be funny.

You guys must'nt have much to do...
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Page 1 of 2