I have a GK 700RB head and a 1x15 David Eden Cab, i am looking for a decnt priced 2x10 cab to get any suggestions?
Carvin or Peavey will do fine. GK, too, but anything below the Goldline won't be too terribly good.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Take a look at Hartke too.
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
Go with the avatar 2x10. Personally I'd recommend their 2x12 over a 2x10. I have their 4x10 neo cab and it's great.
Don't get the goldline. They don't sound any better than the bacline and those weren't that good when I played one. dmntr is right Avatar cabs are the best bang for the buck out there imo.
Peavey, Ashdown or Avatar, whichever you like. If you have the opportunity, try them out, see which you like best.
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it
Ashdown if you aren't on the road a lot. After my friend bought my ashdown off of me and started gigging heavily and traveling a lot with it, the carpeting started to fall off. It's easy to staple back on, but that's just worth knowing. I love the sound, though.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by t3hrav3n
Carvin or Peavey will do fine. GK, too, but anything below the Goldline won't be too terribly good.

including the Goldline. lol. The Goldline is essentially a different materialed Backline.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
i am stoked about my 15" eden, i got it for $100 bucks from a moronic friend =DDDDDD