Interesting Guitar Effects Such as ' F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X ' By Fall Of Troy
And ' Welcome to the Jungle' By Guns N Roses

is there such a website where pedels to play the intro's to these songs 'properly' can be found, or are they found at everyday places?

thanks for the help, and share a song that you like that has an interesting guitar effect.

happy days!
the only effect i know of in Welcome to the Jungle is the delay on the guitar in the beginning.
MY MUSIC!

Quote by severed-metal

Strawberries are cool in real life, but in ice cream, they're like neighbour kids who live across the street from you who like to steal your virginity.

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C-6 FR, C-7 FR, C-8
ESP LTD MH-250 w/ EMG 81/85
i think there was a thread about bands' uses of guitar effects.

wait for the edit.

sorry cant find it i feel so stupid now.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Last edited by _InsanitY_ at May 19, 2008,
they are both delay pedals.

the fall of troy's singer/guitarist has a bollocks load of pedals.
I don't know of any songs with interesting effects, but I used to create some weird sounds by running a Styrofoam cup over the strings of my electric like a slide.

You can also hold a disposable flash camera close to the strings of an electric and get some awesome sounds from the flash interfering with the pickups.
Isn't F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X just a delay while you palm mute it?

EDIT: lol, late
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
hold an i pod headphone up 2 ur pick up and u can hear the song through ur amp.

the two magnets work together
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by DieGarbageMan
Interesting Guitar Effects Such as ' F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X ' By Fall Of TroyAnd ' Welcome to the Jungle' By Guns N Roses

is there such a website where pedels to play the intro's to these songs 'properly' can be found, or are they found at everyday places?

thanks for the help, and share a song that you like that has an interesting guitar effect.

happy days!

That's just a delay set to 250ms.

I have a kinda cheap multi-effects pedal with a mediocre delay and I can emulate that sound.

And any band that uses the Metasonix Butt Probe gets massive props in my book.

MAN do I want one of those....
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i'm so impessed by how long my amp holds the notes that i play on my bass, through distortion with the tone knob on zero. i play with the delay aswell, and if i use vibrato on a note it sounds like the wavelength goes faster the more i move my finger.