Page 1 of 2
some guy today said that there are three k's on different sides of the box of marlboros and it's something like if u hold it upside down there's a pair of black legs.

seeing as i'm not a smoker i wouldn't know, so i wanted to know if any of u who do had found that.

but then again, it might just be coincidence
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Next time you see him, run him over with a lawnmover.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Next time you see him, run him over with a lawnmover.

lol i'd like to very much anyway!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
slip not roolz dude!~!!1
Quote by yawn
My work here is done.

Destroying the lives of innocent people, one post at a time.

Member of the 'Muse > any other band' club
some guy today said that there are three k's on different sides of the box of marlboros and it's something like if u hold it upside down there's a pair of black legs.

seeing as i'm not a smoker i wouldn't know, so i wanted to know if any of u who do had found that.

This is what happens when you listen to the smokers half-pissed talking ****e outside of pubs......

Or at least thats were I heard it.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by HaKattack
Yes. Cigarettes, the inanimate objects, are racist.

You think that's bad, I heard of a racist pie once. Seriously
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by Fiddelers elbow
This is what happens when you listen to the smokers half-pissed talking ****e outside of pubs......

Me too.

It's a load of bollocks.
Quote by Fiddelers elbow

it was in school from a chav.

i just thought its sounded funny

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
People usually talk bollocks while out on a smoke.
I know me and my friends do.
Quote by SlipknotRule93

Sweet mother of Jehova hes right! Anyone else get me?
yeah, theres three K's on the package: one in the word 'smoke', another in the word 'kills', and the third one is in the word 'package'................
People usually talk bollocks while out on a smoke.
I know me and my friends do.

I think there would be something rather wrong if you did'nt talk sh_ite while stonned...
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I don't know about cigarettes, but garden gnomes seem pretty racist to me. I mean, have you ever seen a white gnome? I haven't.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by SlipknotRule93

Thats' just silly. Theres' 'Veni Vidi Vici' on underneath the crest, which is Latin for Julius Ceaser's famous line 'I came, I saw, I conquered'... of course, whether he did or not is another story, but its' Damn profound, no? In my Opinion, this is the same kind of guy who tries to Convince you Dogs can;t look up... is his name Big Al, perchance? (Kudos and E-Five for the first guy to get the reference)
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Quote by Korzack
Thats' just silly. Theres' 'Veni Vidi Vici' on underneath the crest, which is Latin for Julius Ceaser's famous line 'I came, I saw, I conquered'... of course, whether he did or not is another story, but its' Damn profound, no? In my Opinion, this is the same kind of guy who tries to Convince you Dogs can;t look up... is his name Big Al, perchance? (Kudos and E-Five for the first guy to get the reference)

SHAUN OF THE DEAD FTW
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by Korzack

Shaun of the dead.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
This is why you don't listen to drunk people. I did once, and it almost resulted in me writing the word "torn" underneath the R.I.P. on a tombstone.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
yeah, its all that bollocks.

like, if you read marlboro upside down it has the word jew in it. they MUST be haters!!
Quote by Kensai
kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
Because my virginity is starting to grow back.

Quote by lupusthewolf
yeah, its all that bollocks.

like, if you read marlboro upside down it has the word jew in it. they MUST be haters!!

But it doesn't...

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
No, between the legs of the horses on the box is supposedly a man in a Klansman outfit. Give me a minute.. I'll also show you the man with the penis on the Camel box.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
No, between the legs of the horses on the box is supposedly a man in a Klansman outfit. Give me a minute.. I'll also show you the man with the penis on the Camel box.

To be fair to them, there aren't a lot of men without penises.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
To be fair to them, there aren't a lot of men without penises.

I can't find a picture large enough or with decent enough resolution. But on the old Camel boxes if you look at the camels first pair of legs, and then look upwards it resembles a man strutting his stuff around.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I can't find a picture large enough or with decent enough resolution. But on the old Camel boxes if you look at the camels first pair of legs, and then look upwards it resembles a man strutting his stuff around.

I can see it!

Wait.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
cigarettes aren't racist, they kill indiscriminately
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by metacarpi

I can see it!

Wait.

Look at the first sets of legs. Then look at the top of his back above the legs. You'll see a face if you look hard enough. Continue looking downward until you see it. Only focus on the area of his first set of legs.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by homair
You think that's bad, I heard of a racist pie once. Seriously

Black pudding?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by confusius
**** that's true!

JoJ. Long time no see btw.

Hello, hello. Its good that you see me when I'm talking about Camels and penii.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2