Well I live in a reasonable area but the neighbors are *****, two houses down, I'm sure those people stole my car wheels, up the road there is a family of "fatties" who go around listening to **** music acting like chavs and being general ***** outside my house, they occasionally try to start on me but they're pathetic really so they only do it to piss me off but I really hate them.

What's best to do because I can't just ignore them because I'm too hyperactive and enjoy pissing people off.

Is it illegal to clamp some-bodies car too if they are legally parked?
Quote by Richard Pizzey
Well I live in a reasonable area but the neighbors are *****, two houses down, I'm sure those people stole my car wheels, up the road there is a family of "fatties" who go around listening to **** music acting like chavs and being general ***** outside my house, they occasionally try to start on me but they're pathetic really so they only do it to piss me off but I really hate them.

What's best to do because I can't just ignore them because I'm too hyperactive and enjoy pissing people off.

You sound like an intelligent person. A real man of integrity.
wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube men
Quote by strider_hein
has many issues, you are a god!

Quote by they're red hot
Has Many Issues,
I worship and adore you.
Just use kamehame(EDIT:-)ha
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
No he does -

OOOH...

I see what you did there...

SHRedit: Late...
Last edited by Gerbs at May 19, 2008,
put thermite on the hoods of cars owned by people you dont like n burn through their engines
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Quote by TheQuailman
Just get an attack dog for f*cks sake and they'll leave you alone.

im not scared of them they just pissed me off so much its time for revenge, although they do have a dog, would it be illegal to hold it hostage?
Kil then rape the fat people one by one while the entire family watches in terror.
Quote by dan ramP
put thermite on the hoods of cars owned by people you dont like n burn through their engines

why are you obsessed with arson / burning / being generally pyromanic?
Quote by Richard Pizzey
im not scared of them they just pissed me off so much its time for revenge, although they do have a dog, would it be illegal to hold it hostage?

Yep, the dog is their property so taking it hostage would be considered stealing. Don't do anything stupid, try to occupy your mind with something else.
Strip yourself nude, glue candy to your penis, then run around outside their house yelling "HAVE SOME DELICIOUS CANDY KIDS!"
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Quote by Has Many Issues
wacky waving inflatable arm-flailing tube men

+1. what are chavs?
Quote by Richard Pizzey

If they dont find out it's you then no... infact you sir are a genious. If you are going to do that I'd also reccomend getting some epoxy resin, coating the key in it, then snapping it off in the lock just for added annoyance points... Infact if you can get epoxy you could turn their car in to some sort of sex toy collage.

My gf has been having similar sounding neighbour problems for the last couple of years so I know how **** it is
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Play some sick drum 'n' bass non stop until they slowly turn insane. It may take a while but the results will be awesome!
Quote by irnbrurules
Play some sick drum 'n' bass non stop until they slowly turn insane. It may take a while but the results will be awesome!

They could just phone the police who would then tell him to turn in down, or risk a fine.

Fill up a bottle with your piss, then poor it on their front step/car/something else. Do this every night for a a while. Their entire house will smell like piss.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I wouldn't have thought you could clamp someone's car, especially if they are legally parked
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
If they ever go on holiday empty a box of grass seeds through their letter box and water them a few times. They'll have a nice in door lawn to come home to
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I normaly super glue down the wind sheild wipers down on peoples cars I don't like.
Quote by Steve The Plank
Maybe you should just eliminate the idea of being a LEAD guitarist or a RHYTHM guitarist and just come to terms with being a guitarist.

Quote by Mike Huber
I used to steal legos from my friend. He always had the coolest pieces.
You're all cowards.

If they are really a problem, confront them on it like a man. If you can't or aren't willing to do that...get the hell over it.

Also, it's phenomenally ignorant to destroy or vandalize the property of others on the basis that they are fat and you don't like them. Buncha children in this thread.
Quote by denizenz
You're all cowards.

If they are really a problem, confront them on it like a man. If you can't or aren't willing to do that...get the hell over it.

Also, it's phenomenally ignorant to destroy or vandalize the property of others on the basis that they are fat and you don't like them. Buncha children in this thread.

thats just boring and talking never solves anything, this needs action
Quote by denizenz
You're all cowards.

He asked for ideas, we are giving him ideas.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by denizenz
Confront =/= talk.

You're boring.

OK I get your point but I still find some of the other suggestions more interesting, i'll think about my problem a bit more
Quote by floppypick
He asked for ideas, we are giving him ideas.

thats right... were being good people!
i always find a shotgun in their kneecaps will do the trick...
Quote by Winsbury
thats right... were being good people!
i always find a shotgun in their kneecaps will do the trick...

having considered my options i've decided i'm immature and want to put the grass seeds through the letter box with some turf and water it and then a bit more
If they go on vacation and it's really hot for a long time (1 or 2 weeks) try throwing eggs on the house. With the heat they'll cook there, and that's impossible to clean up. We did it a couple years ago ... You can still see the marks .
Quote by Dog
You must be able to tremolo pick like a mad man.

Quote by RinestoneCowboy
How the **** do you jerk off?

Oh yeah: I'm a French-Canadian so excuse my English .