So, I recently sold my zune (gay) and i got an ipod touch. And my dad got a new computer, so now itunes wants me to resync. Well i wan to keep my songs, so what do i do?
I've tried ephpod, doesn't work with ipod touch.
any help? thanks
try sharepod it lets you take everything in your ipod and put it onto your computer. Or vise-versa.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
If you have a PC then I don't know.

I only use t3h Macs.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Just click the manual sync thing on Itunes
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
1. Hammer
2. iPod
3. ?????
4. PROFIT!!
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
I thought this would be a thread about a giant ipod touch computer...

"We are the music makers... and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Willy Wonka
plug in your ipod, go to my computer, click the ipod drive, then depending what pc u have press tools then press view hidden folders. or if u have vista click organise > folder and search options then click view hidden folders and hidden sub folders. Then you'll see a shaded folder click it and you'll have your stuff music and everything. Copy it onto a folder on your pc , its gonna be all in codes ( atleast mine were ) but once your itunes library recognize them it'll automatically rename them, maybe a few will remain a code. This is what i did , worked great but i have a ipod video so results may vary .
Quote by green room
I thought this would be a thread about a giant ipod touch computer...

I did too. Quite misleading.
Use Winamp. It's simple copy-paste and bam you're done. No need to sync whole libraries, or set up your iPod with it (naming it etc).
Quote by Josh134
plug in your ipod, go to my computer, click the ipod drive, then depending what pc u have press tools then press view hidden folders. or if u have vista click organise > folder and search options then click view hidden folders and hidden sub folders. Then you'll see a shaded folder click it and you'll have your stuff music and everything. Copy it onto a folder on your pc , its gonna be all in codes ( atleast mine were ) but once your itunes library recognize them it'll automatically rename them, maybe a few will remain a code. This is what i did , worked great but i have a ipod video so results may vary .

+1