if you dont mind, i would like to know the religion of you, if you are ashamed of it, strongly belive in it, and if you actually like it. this is for a school project im doing. if you are wondering, i am Catholic, i strongly belive it, and yea i actually like it.
HiMyNameIsMatt
I am atheist, I strongly believe it, and I enjoy it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I love being an agnostic
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Athiest, very strongly believe I'm right. I like it.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Raised Catholic but doesn't embrace it, not baptized. I don't know what my religion is and, frankly, I don't care.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I'm agnostic. I don't see the logic of denying either a God nor the scientific creation theory. I mean if there is a God he can do anything and make evidence supporting anything, therefore it may be possible to prove a God exists but not disprove one.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by d3mon slay
if your a devote catholic how come your name is surge666? kind of ironic

haha, good one, surge is the nickname i have (in my school everyone goes by last names and mine is hard to pronounce), the "666" is kinda stupid, its because i listen to and play alot of metal that have aggressive and apacolipitc lyrics. that dosent mean im a bad person does it? three numbers?
HiMyNameIsMatt