Well this is my first thread after my banning! Whoop!

So anyway yeah the Alexi-200...Oppinions?...please don't tell me how much you hate it...Because you would just be being immature...I live in the UK so I think the guitar is about £300/$600-700 USD?...i think...anyway worth the money?...im kinda on a tight budget anyway...i know this is perfect for my genre of playing so....Fire Away!
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
Quote by Delanoir
I think you should buy a search bar.

It's free!

I think you should stop contributing nothing to the thread with smart ass posts.

That's just me though.

TS, are there any other guitars you're looking into?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Colgate Total
I think you should stop contributing nothing to the thread with smart ass posts.

That's just me though.

TS, are there any other guitars you're looking into?

Well...Jackson Rhoads or a Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT thingy
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
Quote by Scum-bag Carrol
Well...Jackson Rhoads or a Dean Dave Mustaine VMNT thingy

The good VMNTs are going to be a lot higher in price to be honest. (You have a Gibson? )

Might I suggest taking a look at the Jackson RR3? It's going to be a hell of a lot better than the Alexi-200, not to mention it'll look better.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
^^^ agreed good a rhoads. i have one its great. and if you want my opinion.(which you probably dont)

i think that ESPs are nothing but japanese knockoffs that just happened to make it big. o yea and they have(EMGs for ultra high gain output) just my opinion though
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at May 19, 2008,
ESP is american, their Japanese division is Edwards if i'm correct ? infact on second thoughts perhaps Edwards is JUST for the japanese market.. i should delete what i previously typed but i've come to far ! ITS TOO LATE!

I'm really not a fan of V shaped guitars so I would advise a superstrat from ESP, MH1000 is very decent if you can budget it.
Quote by Zanon
ESP is american, their Japanese division is Edwards if i'm correct ? infact on second thoughts perhaps Edwards is JUST for the japanese market.. i should delete what i previously typed but i've come to far ! ITS TOO LATE!

I'm really not a fan of V shaped guitars so I would advise a superstrat from ESP, MH1000 is very decent if you can budget it.

theres your answer
Soon after the introduction of the Korean and Indonesian made LTD lines, ESP discontinued selling the majority of its Japanese-made flagship instruments in the United States due to the prices involved in exporting to the Americas. The lone exception was ESP's artist signature lines, which remained ESP (rather than LTD) models. In the early 2000s, ESP resumed shipping the standard Japanese manufactured lines to the United States (where they are very popular among metal and hard rock players), albeit at greatly increased prices compared to the early 90s.

straight from wikipedia
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by Zanon

Yeah i agree with that...i went out n played the alexi-200, that was ok spose but the scale is bigger...which im nto used to...so i played the m-1000 and that was amazing!!!!!
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
alexi-200 for that much? you can do way better than that. WAAAAY better. anyway's im not a fan of the lower end esp's. IMO only esp/'s that are good are the ones that are 1000+ dollars
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
alexi-200 for that much? you can do way better than that. WAAAAY better. anyway's im not a fan of the lower end esp's. IMO only esp/'s that are good are the ones that are 1000+ dollars

The LTDs with over a 400 model number are solid guitars too.