Everytime I'm nice to people they end up treating me like ****. Well you know what that's it. I've had enough of this bull****. I'm just gonna isolate myself from others and be a complete ass to them. Honestly I tried opening up and being friendly and more open and it's gotten me nowhere. **** "friends" people are selfish bastards nowadays. They don't give two ****s what happens to you. Why should I be nice to anyone anymore?
Maybe you just think you're nice.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Maybe it's because even when you try to be nice, you still come off as a complete and utter cunt.
Funny words.
That's the spirit!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Welcome to my life... you twat!

Though I'm just an arse to everyone cus I find it funny and somehow retain a small amount of friends.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Coool...

*reported*
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Because bad attitudes are contagious?

If you are an ass to people, they will be an ass to you. You should just avoid the jerks and treat everyone you know with kindness. If everyone you know is an asshole, there MIGHT be something wrong with you. If there isn't anything wrong with you and they are still jerks, just become a hermit, not necessarily being mean to everyone, just avoiding them.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Its funny how all the new users come join and immediately get in trouble with the mods, i smell FOTB.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by NYGiantsFanFTW
Everytime I'm nice to people they end up treating me like ****. Well you know what that's it. I've had enough of this bull****. I'm just gonna isolate myself from others and be a complete ass to them. Honestly I tried opening up and being friendly and more open and it's gotten me nowhere. **** "friends" people are selfish bastards nowadays. They don't give two ****s what happens to you. Why should I be nice to anyone anymore?

get used to it, if your an asshole youll have no friends...yes theyre are alot of asses out there nowadays
thats nice... it seems you are under the impression that we care? sorry, but that's not the case.
It's either you're the only who thinks you're nice or you're being nice to ass hats.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Because being nice makes you a better person than them, and at the end of the day, it pays off.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||