Page 1 of 3
I am looking for Pod X3 and an FBV Shortboard.

And some practise monitors to go with it (It will only be used for home use and recording)

I have multiple items up for sale/trade including:

Orange Tiny Terror (£250)
ESP H-201 (£350)
Roland Cube 60 (White, was a head but got turned back into a combo so theres a cut mark works perfectly though) (£100)
BC Rich Warlock (£100)
Korg AX3000G (£100)
2x12 Cab with Celestion Vintage 30's (£100 will have to be picked up locally so UK only, I'm afraid)
M-Audio Fast Track USB (£50 because its in brand new condition and I've only had a few months)
Fender Frontman 15G (£20)

Sorry if some of the prices seem a little steep but I take extreme care of my gear and everything is in excellent cond.

As for a guitar, I'm not entirely sure yet. I know what I want, but I don't know what to get haha. Seymour Duncs (HotRodded set) 24 frets, nice thin neck. Tremolo not required. I'll go for an ibanez without the Duncs as I can always put those in myself.

Throw us some offers people

EDIT: New items added.
Last edited by Untitled001 at Jun 5, 2008,
There's a guy selling an Atomic Reactor tube amp, specificly designed for PODs, try and find the thread. Thought it may be of interest.

Good Luck.
Quote by TehJermie
you can get that toneblaster stack at the cost of your dignity.

Quote by silhouettica
fine, screw the cheese sandwich if you must...

Quote by hairball
There's a guy selling an Atomic Reactor tube amp, specificly designed for PODs, try and find the thread. Thought it may be of interest.

Good Luck.

Thanks but I'm looking for the preamp as I'm playing bass through it too (don't wanna damage any speakers)
I can get you a hold of a POD pro(Not the XT though), Marshall 8008 (both in a rack) along with the larger floor board and 2 small 1x12 cabinets with Peavey Scorpion speakers in for about £400-500...interested?
Quote by dandadog
Any more pics of the cube 60? How much would the postage be? UK here.

I need to catch up on some sleep so I'll find that postage and pics for you later today
Quote by PabloGilberto
I can get you a hold of a POD pro(Not the XT though), Marshall 8008 (both in a rack) along with the larger floor board and 2 small 1x12 cabinets with Peavey Scorpion speakers in for about £400-500...interested?

Sorry I'm not really interested in tat apart from the 8008.

Is it possible to run that in mono? I don't use anything stereo in my sound so I thought I'd ask

Sorry about the Pod, I'm looking for the Pod X3 or Pod XT with packs added onto it as I will use it for a lot more than just guitar.. Well I say a lot more.. Bass
howdy
i´ve got an edwards- brand new with seym dunc, a burny- 80s ( has some wear and tear) and a jackson special edition,with turbo boost and awesome inlays........i can send you pics if you like.
let me know
cheers
Quote by rajandmaria
howdy
i´ve got an edwards- brand new with seym dunc, a burny- 80s ( has some wear and tear) and a jackson special edition,with turbo boost and awesome inlays........i can send you pics if you like.
let me know
cheers

Can I have some pics and specs please? PM them to me if you can.

Isn't the white cube 60 for keyboard/bass/acoustic or something? I don't think the white cube is designed for electric guitars.
Quote by dandadog
Isn't the white cube 60 for keyboard/bass/acoustic or something? I don't think the white cube is designed for electric guitars.

No its the original Roland Cube 60, but I painted it white, and yes, badly.. Still looks pretty cool though and works perfectly fine
pm'd
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
I have an FBV Shortboard for sale. I was going to throw it in with my Flex, but if you care to make a decent offer, its yours....
Adam
Thanks.. I'll make sure I have the Pod first though.. It'd be a bit silly having an FBV wihtout the actual pod
Fair enough, if you get a POD, but still need the FBV, gimme a shout.
Adam
Quote by adzlee123
Fair enough, if you get a POD, but still need the FBV, gimme a shout.

Will do
hey i saw you were looking foe a guitar with a slim neck the second in my sig has a rea slim neck, plays like butter!
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Page 1 of 3