one has a neck humbucker and a bridge humbucker and the other one is the same except its got a single coil pickup between the to humbuckers sound wise whats the difference and which would be a better deal.
the one with the single coil in the middle would give you a wider range of sound.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
how much are they? what models are they? what music do you play? how much are you willing to spend?
Quote by Seth Shadows
dum, da num, dun dahnahanhanhanahnahhhhh *E5 / D#5* dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn chuggg chuggggg DUN, DAH NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote by nine01n
why did the woman cross the road?
who cares, why the hell is she out of the kitchen?
what guitars are they? they could be completely different, and theres more to an instrument than pickups
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
its the RG, and i mainly play death metal, punk, and grunge the one with the single coil is $300 and the other costs $500.
Quote by Steven E
its the RG, and i mainly play death metal, punk, and grunge the one with the single coil is $300 and the other costs $500.

The RG what...?
Quote by Steven E

Well, there are a lot of RGs out there.

I have a feeling that the 300$ one is the GRG170DX.

Now, if the 500$ one has a hardtail (non-tremolo) bridge, it's probably something like an RG321.

If I were you I'd get the 500$ RG if it's a hardtail. If it has the Edge III (floating tremolo) I'd give it some second thought.

Also, have you tried them out yet? In the end the most important thing is that you like them...

Anyway, if you could give the exact model numbers this would be a lot easier.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!