Hey, does anyone know anything about sin city 3 that is supposed to be in production? IMDB.com claims it is coming out before sin city 2, which has been delayed as ****, but I don't see how that makes any sense. I just haven't heard anything about it at all, besides rumours. Anyone know something that I don't? I thought the first one was a kick ass movie, so can't wait until any sequels. Johnny Depp might be in it, so that would be sick.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Yeah, I think they're both gonna happen, but they're gonna take their time about it.
Sin City 2 is new material, I'd rather have the books than the films tbh.

edit: partly new material, I think it's part Dwights back story (which is already told in the novels) and part Nancy getting revenge for Hartigan, which is all new.
I just saw Sin City again last night, but missed the first hour. I've never actually seen the first part, always seen when the prostitutes kill the cop, but never before.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
I just saw Sin City again last night, but missed the first hour. I've never actually seen the first part, always seen when the prostitutes kill the cop, but never before.

Watch it! It's a great film, you won't regret it.
didnt know jack about sin city 2

its possible though, look at the amount of films that go for the epic trilogy these days. pirates of the caribbean (sp?) lord of the rings...
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
Sin City is classic, almost word for word and scene for scene identical to the novels, and amazingly well cast.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sin City is classic, almost word for word and scene for scene identical to the novels, and amazingly well cast.

i hear ya man, such an amazing movie...only movie i've ever turned down lovin' for.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Sin City 2 is new material, I'd rather have the books than the films tbh.

edit: partly new material, I think it's part Dwights back story (which is already told in the novels) and part Nancy getting revenge for Hartigan, which is all new.

how are the books? i've never read them, although really probably should.
Quote by floppypick

definitely watch the first part...I caught the last part on tv, but got frustrated with lengthy commercials so just threw the movie in. I think the first part is better, actually.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Last edited by Vedder at May 19, 2008,