Hey, I know some of you are very good with this stuff, and Im okay when it comes to computers and such, but I need some help. I need to get the movies, music, and pictures off of my friends Ipod onto my computer. Sounds easy right? Well her Ipod isnt formatted for windows.......how do I get the music and such off without reformatting it?

Thank you in advance.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

There is software to take everything off an iPod, but I'm not sure if that bypasses the formatting of the iPod. You can always try it, Google for some software.
You can use a program called 'iDump' that will take all the Songs of a Ipod that is connected to a library somewhere else, and will create a seperate folder on your PC that will store all the Ripped Music.

Then you can remove the Software without hastle, then reload it all back onto it.

cake.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Will iDump remove the videos, and the pics too? Oh, and will it literally REMOVE them? Or just copy them?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Will iDump remove the videos, and the pics too? Oh, and will it literally REMOVE them? Or just copy them?

I'm pretty sure it just copies them.
Hold on....it said i have to have access to the root folder of the Ipod...i cant acess the folder because Windows wont open it until its formatted; what do i do?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Hmm, I didn't think it would work. Only other thing I can think of is look around for more software/ways to do it.