best car for the money... im looking to spend closely to 10grand. and its my first car so it doesn't have to be anything special. either used or new. if used id prefer a very low amount of mileage on it. i'd want power everything really and a decent sound system.
You could go for those low mileage cars like a Civic, or a Corolla. Perhaps a used Pontiac Grand Am?

Quote by sam b
£10,000?!!!!!!?

$10,000 = £5,000
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Last edited by Colgate Total at May 19, 2008,
I'd go with a Honda Accord. I had one and it ran like a champ. Excellent gas milage and its not a grandma car. I have a Grand Am now, i dont like it much. I plan on getting another accord once this thing takes a **** on me.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
10k on your first vehicle? Jesus I got my mom's 95 caravan when I turned 16...uhh, get a used toyota 2002 or newer. From everything I've heard, read, seen, and experienced they are reliable, cost effective, economic, and they don't **** on your dick when you're napping.
Quote by RiseAgainst
I'd go with a Honda Accord. I had one and it ran like a champ. Excellent gas milage and its not a grandma car. I have a Grand Am now, i dont like it much. I plan on getting another accord once this thing takes a **** on me.

+1000000 I got a 2004 Accord for just over $12000 US (though it has a lot of miles), so I'm sure you can find an 01-03 in your price range.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
10 grand for a first car is alot.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
i have a 2000 toyota solara I got for $8400, so you could probly get similar but a few years newer for 10k. I love my car: fast, cool looking, decent gas mileage, and after a year and a half, I've only had to change the crappy stock battery the dealer put in.
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Fernandes Dragonfly
Peavey Valveking 112

If I could write off your murder, I'd save all of my receipts,
because I'd rather you be dead, than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year - Dethklok
yea... ten grand as in american money... so like equal to 5,000 euros. and i personally wouldn't mind taking my parents cars... unfortunately my parents are rocking mercedes and wont let me take a hand me down. yea ten grand kinda is alot but not really by me. new honda civics run you close to 20 grand.
Holy hell! 10 grand on a first car! Mate you could get a LOT for that, trust me I don't think you'll need advice from the pit.
I'm looking to spend about £800 on my first car, about $1600 to you, and I'm just going to look for something that looks like it won't break down within the year (so nothing French really)
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Why would any of you people pay that much money for a car with a ridiculous amount of miles on it???? It boggles the mind, it really does.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre