So, I get on iTunes and try to get on the Podcasts section of the program. Then, for no discernible reason, a dialog box comes up that says

iTunes has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you id a solution is available.

Since this started, I have tried re-installing iTunes, restarting my computer many times, and doing full system virus scans (nothing comes up). I then open the podcast files in Windows Media Player, and they work perfectly. My iPod will still update with all new podcasts (those still download automatically). The single problem is trying to look at the podcasts on iTunes. It just won't let me. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks!
So exactly how did it go from "Not Responding" to uninstall. Also, where are you saving it too specifically?
-ash
i'm not trying top start a flame war or anything, but get a mac, or make sure you have the latest version downloaded
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Yes, this is the latest iTunes version (trust me, if I had the money I would buy a Mac).
The podcasts are immediately being saved to the itunes music folder under the subfolder of podcasts. But again, the files themselves aren't the problem. Every thing in itunes - the music library, playlists, tv shows, movies, itunes store, is working. The only problem is when I click the podcasts button on the left hand tool bar, and it says that itunes isn't working. It was like that before i re-installed it (that's why I uninstalled it in the first place).