Alvarez Acoustic Guitar.

This is a little bit of a fixer upper but not alot. The metal holder that coverd the electroics inside the guitar fell off and unplugged the cable to the electroics with it so easy fix i just didnt want to do it. I got this guitar from my church and the hole for the jack cracked and broke so some genious decided to drill a new one so i covered it will tape but can be removed with no problem. guitar has a few scratchs but not alot. other then that it sounds and plays great!

Comes with Hardcase!

New $540. Asking $75 Plus Shipping

Serial Number: 109164 Model Number: AD60CBK

Quote by UtBDan
Rule #6: Don't make the same thread twice. You can put more than one item in a thread and make it like "all my gear sale". But you can't do "Guitar A" and then when that dies out make another thread on Guitar A. You can sell it individually in one thread, and then when you sell a lot of other crap, mention it too. But you can only make one thread that is designed for its sale and its sale alone. ONE.

You need to delete this thread (by deleting your original post) and to tidy up the other one, just delete all of your bumps. The mods can still see them after they've been deleted, so you won't be cheating or anything.
i deleted the other thread entirely. I just like to copy and paste and delete the whole thread rather then manually delete each post.