I have heard it is possible to mod an amp to where you can plug another speaker/head into it to directly use its speakers. Is this true? And if so, is it simple or a complicated process?
yes. In a combo, the input jack takes the signal to an amplifier, then the speakers. Just bypass the amplifier.

It is fairly simple if you know how to solder and read circuits and stuff.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.