I know there are many of these threads, but of course, now that I need it, I can't find one.

Anyone know the name of that online program (Starts with a K, I think) that lets you create guitars? I can't remember

I'll talk this post down once it's answered
I did, but without the name of what you're looking for, you get posts that don't relate to the subject at all. What the hell are you supposed to search? "guitar software", that'll get you Guitar Pro or Riff Works or something, and "guitar making/guitar creation" brings up build threads (and something on lice :S )..
Lol use the search function located in the same bar User Cp is. Search titles only.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Per chance could anyone actually help this guy instead of posting like a bunch of arragant know it all who clearly don't! Your complaining because theres already threads about this but if one person answers him the thread goes dead and it sinks to the bottom instead of you guys bumping it up!
If its been done fair enough but the guy specificaly said he COULDN'T find one! Thats clearly to difficult a concept for you guys to grasp...

*EDIT* Thank you Fireandflames */EDIT*
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Quote by Dithindious
Per chance could anyone actually help this guy instead of posting like a bunch of arragant know it all who clearly don't! Your complaining because theres already threads about this but if one person answers him the thread goes dead and it sinks to the bottom instead of you guys bumping it up!
If its been done fair enough but the guy specificaly said he COULDN'T find one! Thats clearly to difficult a concept for you guys to grasp...

*EDIT* Thank you Fireandflames */EDIT*

somebody call the waaaaaahmbulance.
<Han> I love Hitler