Iv'e been doing this too long. Went to toast some bagels and tried to eq the toaster. Wow I am loosing it.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
wow, and you post a thread here for that?? lol....your lucky I am not one of those "reported" guys..
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Oh dear. Mind you, I was playing my mates keyboard a while ago and he kindly pointed out that vibrato-ing the keys with my fingers wouldn't have any effect on the sound. I hadn't even realised I was doing it...

EDIT: Er fifer, I think he meant it as more of a general starting point. Sharing anecdotes is a damn sight more interesting than the usual "Is this amp (MG100DFX/Spider III/Crate Flexwave etc) any good?"/"No, get a t00b amp"/"You don't need a half-stack"/"Classic 30 ftw" threads.
Last edited by kyle62 at May 19, 2008,
*reported*
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
what's with the reporting? it's very rude and your mommies should have taught you that
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Equing is a little idiosnchracy that I have. Just checking to see some wierd things musicians think they are doing. By the way almost a 100% of my time is spent here at this forum not the pit and these are the players I have gotten to know.You should be reported for reporting.
Tom Anderson Hollow Classic
72 thin line tele

Barber trifecta fuzz
Mi audio Crunch Box
Clyde Wah
Barber Burn Unit
Ocean efx Texas deuce
Boomerang chorus delay
Barber ltd

1971 Pro reverb
Fender acoustasonic
Fender super champ xd
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
what's with the reporting? it's very rude and your mommies should have taught you that

mommies?? I think he only has one mom...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
This thread is refreshing. If I have to recommend one more Fender Deluxe Reverb/ Line 6 Echo Park/ whatever else is popular around here, I will scream.

Actually, all of modernp's threads revive my faith in the GG&A forum.

I tore my pedalboard apart last night and rebuilt it this morning. I'm only using four pedals now, but I love my tone so much more. I like getting back to the basics. Unfortunately, re-eqing everything and learning how to manipulate the guitar's volume knob drove me pretty nuts.
I find myself trying to EQ my girl from time to time... She gets pretty pissed... But not quite as much as when I try to plug a 1/4" cable into her......

She's got problems I think
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded