The models reminiscent of the ones Brad Paisley used. Where can you, if you can, buy them? I thought about converting a plain tele and doing a custom job on it but it has the screw holes which screw that plan all up. Aaanyone have any info on where/how/ect. I could get ahold of one of these? Thanks a bunch.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by Trivium
The models reminiscent of the ones Brad Paisley used. Where can you, if you can, buy them? I thought about converting a plain tele and doing a custom job on it but it has the screw holes which screw that plan all up. Aaanyone have any info on where/how/ect. I could get ahold of one of these? Thanks a bunch.

Those are MIJ Teles ... the common Paisley colors are Pink and Blue, although there are some in Black. The PG is there, see-through. Am I completely misunderstanding you?

If not, they do come up on evilBay, sometimes. Good Luck!

sorrry not quite sure what guitar ur talkin about all i cna tell you is im using the jim root telecaster without the pick guard i was abel to order custom shop. So my tele never had the holes drilled
It has a clear pickguard (see trough) you can get m on any big guitar shop i think
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H