lately people have been telling me that the greatest band ever is the beatles. i was like umm i dont think so. there are plenty more greater bands than them like led zeppelin(my favorite), the rolling stones, and the who. leave your opinion
I think that there is no such thing as "greatest band ever", and that it all boils down to personal preference in the end.

edit: Jesus Christ, there's a gigantic Beatles thread two threads down from there. take it over there.
Quote by FireandFlames
I think that there is no such thing as "greatest band ever", and that it all boils down to personal preference in the end.

+1

Don't bother starting threads asking about the "greatest band ever" or "greatest guitarist ever". Music is subjective to opinion, and threads like that just end in flaming and getting closed.
Quote by doompers7491
lately people have been telling me that the greatest band ever is the beatles. i was like umm i dont think so. there are plenty more greater bands than them like led zeppelin(my favorite), the rolling stones, and the who. leave your opinion

i can see where youre comin from with zeppelin, but the stones and the who arent even in the same league as the beatles
Co founder and fifth member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club. pm Theplague925 or PapaSmurph to join.
yes. imo there was never another band after the beatles that had done what they did. album sales, number of songs written, amount of fan base, musicianship, inspriation to other artists, impact on the world, etc, i just don't see other bands that have had such a significant presence in the world.

the beatles aren't even my favourite band.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
music is opinionated no greatest band period

the greatest band of all time is dethklok (oh come on we're all thinking it)
Quote by ozzy102691
i can see where youre comin from with zeppelin, but the stones and the who arent even in the same league as the beatles

the who and zeppelin are on a higher plan, but stones are just under the beatles