I've got a friend's old LFR and it's rusty and dirty as ****. Can I use a cleaner like Cinch or Windex to clean it without worrying about it rusting?
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Can you drop it in CLR overnight or something? Or will that just rape the finish?
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Depends on the chemical composition of the compound, and the finish on the OFR. If the finish is nickel or chrome, dropping it in some deruster shouldn't hurt much, but if the rust is eaten and on the metal, then good luck.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
It's a black LFR, so will it hurt that finish? And I con't have any CLR, I just have the Windex/Cinch.

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.

Well, take a Q-tip, dab it in some windex/cinch, rub it on an out of the way are of the floyd. IF there is not damage, it's worth a shot.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
You ca\n use coca cola as a weaker metal cleaner for this kind of thing i think, has anyone seen that trick where you leave a penny in coke overnight?
I don't want to make it sticky with coke XD

But I'll try the qtip idea. Thanks!

Stupid name.

get some 2 in 1, or 3 in 1 oil, it will remove rust/grime in seconds, without damaging the finish, just whipe on, whipe off with a paper towel, clothe, q-tip whatever.