Page 1 of 3
Hey guys, I'm thinking of doing an article for a comedy website on metal bands that have actually committed some messed up stuff. I know there are some bands out there in which members have committed murder, stuff like that, but I forget their names. If anyone could just name some, I'll do the research and look into it.

Thanks!
God, I remember there was one that my friend was telling me about where people regularly get stabbed and **** during their shows, like one guy got disemboweled. I'll ask him for the name if he's at school tomorrow.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Mayhem, Dissection, and I think perhaps Emperor, and maybe Gaahl from Gorgoroth. Pretty much all black metal bands.

Quote by zigz407

Well he's asking for the history of bands, not necessarily bands to listen to, so I think this thread is legit.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
The live guitarist from Decrepit Birth molested a kid...........
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by BlackSephiroth
Waco jesus, Cannibal Corpse, @N@L C***

The first part, but add in Mortician and for really fookin' brutal stuff...

Porcupine Tree, their name ACTUALLY mean swhen you get a porcupine shoved up your anus...

I'm tellin' ya!
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Guns N' Roses is sort of metal and have done some pretty messed up things.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I enjoy telling non Metal fans about Mayhem....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Look around in black metal, death metal not so much, but black metal is definatly something to look into
Quote by Slaytanic1993
The first part, but add in Mortician and for really fookin' brutal stuff...

Porcupine Tree, their name ACTUALLY mean swhen you get a porcupine shoved up your anus...

I'm tellin' ya!

LOL, WHAT!!!?!?! Really, for the Porcupine Tree part????
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by black-sabbath

*ahem*

LAAAAAAAME.

I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by The Virtuoso

Well he's asking for the history of bands, not necessarily bands to listen to, so I think this thread is legit.

O I C.
Continue then.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by black-sabbath

Sorta???????
Quote by black-sabbath

fail......

try mayhem and burzum.
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS ONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AS NONE
SPEAK OV ME NOT AT ALL
FOR I AM CONTINUAL
Quote by The Virtuoso
LOL, WHAT!!!?!?! Really, for the Porcupine Tree part????

I hope to the Retard Gods you are kiddin'

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Slaytanic1993
I hope to the Retard Gods you are kiddin'

No, I wasn't, I feel like a dumbass now. It's just that I've been wondering how the fuck they came up with that name, and my friend and I were actually discussing this today, and well that seems kinda plausible if you think about it, lol.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Mayhem
Quote by darkstar2466

You are an idiot. Idiots get punished. You will be punished.
Whitechapel's lyrics are pretty gory and brutal
definitely not the most evil
but they're good.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
Quote by The Virtuoso
No, I wasn't, I feel like a dumbass now. It's just that I've been wondering how the fuck they came up with that name, and my friend and I were actually discussing this today, and well that seems kinda plausible if you think about it, lol.

Nope, I think Steven said he was taking the two most random things he could and putting them together, and Porcupine Tree sounded good (it's also a name for a cactus ).

I hope no one mistakes that for a "I hate PT" post, as I adore Steven

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by BlackSephiroth
Waco jesus, Cannibal Corpse, @N@L C***

None of those bands have done **** in real life. I suggest Mayhem, Burzum, Gorgoroth, etc. (pretty much every Norwegian Black Metal band. Oh yeah and Decrepit Birth http://metal-archives.com/more.php?id=916.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Most black Metal bands, haha! Mayhem, Gorgoroth, Burzum, Belphagor, and more.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by Riffomatic_5000
Most black Metal bands, haha! Mayhem, Gorgoroth, Burzum, Belphegor, and more.

What have Belphegor done that's actually evil or ****ed up?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Slaytanic1993
Nope, I think Steven said he was taking the two most random things he could and putting them together, and Porcupine Tree sounded good (it's also a name for a cactus ).

I hope no one mistakes that for a "I hate PT" post, as I adore Steven

Lol, and I thought it made more meaning, such as being anally raped with a porcupine.

Yes, Steven is amazing, I thank my buddy Tim for getting me into them, but that bastard still has to burn me Deadwing!
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by MetalMessiah665
What have Belphegor done that's actually evil or ****ed up?

Well, I wasn't just thinking violent, but I guess I should have left them out.
DETHKLOK IS TEH ROXORZ!!!
Quote by BladeSlinger
I enjoy telling non Metal fans about Mayhem....

as do i
I am me. Live with it.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Lol, and I thought it made more meaning, such as being anally raped with a porcupine.

Yes, Steven is amazing, I thank my buddy Tim for getting me into them, but that bastard still has to burn me Deadwing!

I can't even remember who got me into them, it was in like '97 and I was browsing random stuff at the music store and must've found a PT album...

Been hooked ever since.

Quote by eggsandham2
Quote by DeAd-RiP
as do i

i feel better knowing im not the only one
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Absurd
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Nightwish.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Avenged Sevenfold.

The Ultimate Purveyors of Filth.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
According to mainstream press and "Lords of Chaos" book, reasons for killing local schoolmate Sandro Beyer (15 years old) were because Beyer was hanging around the boys and followed them without realizing the members of Absurd were ridiculing him and wanted nothing to do with him. Beyer later left Absurd alone, but then began writing slander and speaking against the satanic acts Absurd was participating in to local school authorities and community residents. A final threat posed by Beyer was that he threatened to expose an affair one of the band members was having with a mother of a student enrolled at the school. Hendrik Mobus' girlfriend later spoke to Beyer and claimed to agree with him and that she wanted to join in league with him to stop Absurd. She told him to meet at a certain point in a nearby wood at 8:00 P.M to resolve certain issues. Beyer arrived at 8:00 P.M that night to discover that the whole band of Absurd was there, and that it was a setup. They led Beyer to a nearby shed, where they proceeded to strangle him with an electrical wire, and he died in a matter of moments.

O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Dragonforce is very evil. They talk about dragons and fire. thats evil.

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Pretty much anything with Seth Putnam is evil. Search him on wikipedia if you don't know who he is or any of his bands. He's had about 15 bands and side projects.
Stalaggh
Vonn

Practically anything associated with the Blazebirth Hall black metal bands.

Members of Temnozor', for instance, have been held on charges of battery, assault, racial hatred and many other things along those lines

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Varg Vikernes.
Quote by Silent_Jester13
This is the biggest collection of ADD i've ever seen.
Page 1 of 3