so i just bought a quad!!! damn thing is fast as hell. its a '96 banshee but its not stock, not sure off all the mods done. it'll hold the front tires of the ground in third gear though. anybody else here into this kind of stuff or know of a group about it? i have a ton of questions about it
member #4 of the lynyrd skynyrd fan club!

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
hell yes, redneckrocker2, hell yes.
don't got none yet..

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
I race quads. Got any questions?
My profile picture of me riding by quad btw.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
.............oh..when i clicked on this, i thought you were talking about a blazing fast quad core processer
tons of questions, i'll pm you, (konkordmusk) nice banshee by the way...

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
Quote by konkordmusk
I race quads. Got any questions?
My profile picture of me riding by quad btw.

cool man, I always wanted to race either quads or MX bikes but my parents wouldn't let me,so I just had to stick to riding around the farm
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
Nice choice on the quad. My dad just bought an 06 limited edition banshee. Years ago, he used to have a super modified banshee that was bored over and everything. My uncle had a banshee that had the basic mods and it was fast too. My dad's newest banshee is stock right now but still quick. Two stroke FTW. It's ashame they don't make these things anymore. Just be VERY careful on this thing man. Enjoy it and have fun with it but just be careful. And as uncool as it may be, wear a helmet when you ride.
yeah man good advice but i ain't completly new to this type of stuff, more the 2 stroke thing.

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
awesome, upload a video of it running, rev it up a bit, post it on youtube. and just so we know it is u, put the LOLwut?pear at the end, lol
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
if i had a camera i would...

Hell yaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Quote by wshnationals
Go right ahead my friend!
Quote by leeb rocks
Yeah, I was real sad to see the stop in production of the Banshee.
2 stroke isn't that much different, except for the sound, and the fact that you don't seperate the oil and gas like you would a four stroke.
Other differences, but I think of those as the main ones.
Quote by leeb rocks