Honestly it depends on the song.......when they are more metal/metalcore and screw the melodies with songs like Storm the Gates of Hell I kind of enjoy them. But half the time they do these boring slow rock songs like Carry Me Down (which is ALWAYS played on Headbangers Ball ) which is closer to a Nickelback song than metalcore.
I like them, they were one of the bands who got me into Metal and Metalcore....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
This is one of my top 5 favorite bands. Amazing vocals and musical ability, and one of the most creative bands out there. I will hopefully be seeing them on June 12th.

Quote by waldorphPRS41
Crap band.

Extreme fail.

Quote by Selkies921
Honestly it depends on the song.......when they are more metal/metalcore and screw the melodies with songs like Storm the Gates of Hell I kind of enjoy them. But half the time they do these boring slow rock songs like Carry Me Down (which is ALWAYS played on Headbangers Ball ) which is closer to a Nickelback song than metalcore.

Yeah I don't know why but Demon Hunter is always talking about making heavy music but only release the soft songs as singles. Putting Storm the Gates out as a single and putting that on HB would make a lot more sense.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
When I heard bout this band, I thought they were japanese or something.

They're fine, but right now Im into bands with weird time signatures n such.
I really enjoyed a lot of Storm the Gates of Hell and Summer of Darkness......I find The Triptych pretty dull.....I haven't heard all of the self titled....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls