heyhey im looking for a good junkhead video by AIC... the ones on youtube arnt that great of quality... anyone know any dvd's or just some random stash to look for one? thx again
Sorry, don't know of any, but you'd probably get more help in one of the other forums, seeing as I'm not sure whether Alice in Chains are allowed in the metal forum, perhaps Modern Rock forum, I may be wrong, someone confirm please!

EDIT: Nevermind, ask here instead.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318548
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by LedFloyd77
they're grunge and heavy metal... and i didnt see a grunge forum...

Yeah, I know I'm just not thinking clearly today right now, lol I should have know that, my friend loves them! But yeah, they just bunch things together to keep from mentioning every genre.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Why the hell would grunge get its own forum? There are 5-6 bands in the "genre" tops.

Modern Rock forum, please. Thank you.
I've found Jesus
AiC are definitely much more "metal" than the other grunge bands, Jerry's playing cemented them in heavy metal, but Layne had a semi grunge voice, so I say they belong in both.

*Adores Jerry Cantrell*
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory