I am a guitarist in Los Angeles (Culver City) that is looking for a band to play ska, punk, rock and stuff like that. I have been playing around 3 years so yeah...anyone looking for someone to just jam with hit me up. Btw im 16.
My Gear:
Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah Pedal
I'm down to jam. I live in whittier which idk how from culver city... XD i have been playing about 2 years but seriously like 6 months - a year. anytime you want to jam except this week ...... I am 16 and i have finals for college [ long story]
Yo tarts, i'd be down to jam. What part of Culver City specifically? I live in Los Angeles, to the East of Culver city, but I work past it in Venice. So I'm always heading down to the uhm,,90? the short freeway by the Fox Hills mall.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
Deadkid you are really far, haha. I live in Inglewood Blvd, near the Top Valu and almost next to the school St. Gerard yeah..not that far from fox hills. Sorry for being incredibly late though.
My Gear:
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
no worries on posting late. although alot sure has changed since then >_<
I don't work in Venice anymore, and actually, you weren't that far from where I used to work, which was down Washington and Abbot Kinney. May be able to still jam though, but I need to get another job first, lol, gas is kickin' my ass.
"Sir, I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
My badd, but if you are ever in Culver City and have your gear you can come by you know? But i practice with my friends in Inglewood which i think is closer to Whittier so yeah, you can also go there.
My Gear:
Squire Stratocaster
Vox AD30VT
Boss DS-1
Boss Super Chorus
inglewood? man, that's much closer to me then. if you and your friends ever need another person to jam with, hit me up.
"Sir, I exist!"
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY