what are the overall best Classic Rock, (Thin Lizzy, Eric Clapton, Beatles, Rush) Strings?

I need to pick up a set of strings. Im lookin at the Ernie Ball Pink Slinky strings.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
The strings honestly don't make that big of a difference, let alone for specific genres.

Go with whatever feels best to you, maybe see what your heroes use.
Just go Ernie ball Slinky Regulars or D'Addario EXL110's - both are 0.10 - 0.46 gauge, the standard.

Strings really don't make that much difference, unless you're going to be going into low tunings, in which case you would want heavier strings
Oh no he just divided by zero again...*gets sucked into vortex*

Originally Posted by Sirwinston89
whoa man this is turning into the Dream Theater appreciation thread!!! If only every thread kicked this much ass!

You're welcome
Quote by Delanoir
The strings honestly don't make that big of a difference, let alone for specific genres.

Go with whatever feels best to you, maybe see what your heroes use.

True but every one of those names he metioned is on the back of the ernie ball string pack so id try them first.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

how do i try them....

i cant just take them out of the pack....
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Quote by Rounder01
how do i try them....

i cant just take them out of the pack....

You buy them and put them on your guitar... There's not going to be a free way to go about this. If you don't like the strings big deal, you're out $5.
D:
Signature.
It doesn't really matter at all.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com