alright so im working on this strat and ive taken everything off except for those bushings or whatever for a two-point tremolo and i cant get them out of the body

http://www.groshguitars.com/images/Bridge2.JPG

^ what im talking about is what those two screws are in in that picture, if that helps

so basically how do i get them out of the guitar?
NOPE
Uhm, unscrew them? Make sure the strings are off.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Drop a ball bearing in there and get a matching screw that's more than long enough. Just screw it into the bushing until it starts to lift.
How to remove screws? Well... a long, long time ago, a brilliant man once invented a device to drive screws. Before that, screws just lay around, useless. He named his screw-driving device a screwdriver, after a popular drink. Thus, the world rejoiced, and we had a method of driving and removing screws.

Buy one of these "screwdrivers" at a hardware store. I hear they even have electrically powered ones.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Quote by Øttər
How to remove screws? Well... a long, long time ago, a brilliant man once invented a device to drive screws. Before that, screws just lay around, useless. He named his screw-driving device a screwdriver, after a popular drink. Thus, the world rejoiced, and we had a method of driving and removing screws.

Buy one of these "screwdrivers" at a hardware store. I hear they even have electrically powered ones.

damn
you stole my legend
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
ugh, the maturity of some of the people on these boards.....

pikka, i tried your idea and its not exactly working. im not sure if im trying hard enough with it or if there would be something else that would work

anyone else with actual ideas to help?
NOPE
Try to take a picture of the actual bushing... My solution works in 99.7% of all cases. Sometimes you just have to be very persistent. Also, you might wanna heat the bushing with a soldering iron for a while in case it's stuck to the finish.
his "screwing device", eh? technically its also an "unscrewer" in case you run into a problem, you can save yourself.

multifunction.
The bushings might not be so easy to get out. Why are you wanting to remove them?
Ok.. what are you trying to remove? All I see are screws, and things attached by screws. Hence my suggestion of a screwdriver. I wasn't trying to be rude, I honestly thought you didn't know what to do... It happens sometimes.

In MS paint draw an arrow to what you speak of.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.