Well, today I woke up and was applying toothpaste to my face, seeing if it would make my acne go away, anyway, as I was doing this I noticed a black hair on the side of my face, way longer then any other hair on my face.

Well being very disgusted of this I immediately pulled it out, only to notice another one on my neck which actually has been coming back every few weeks. I pull it out every time but it keeps growing back. I can't imagine how unappealing this is for people to look at, so I want to try and stop these from growing.

So I was wondering, why the hell does this happen, why are they so much longer, and do you get them?

oh and on a side note, does anyone know that song they play during the car commercial with the sumo guys throwing wet sponges at each other?

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Last edited by floppypick at May 19, 2008,
I must have drank too much because that post made sense.

Yes, it's nothing special and I do get them time to time. And if you keep plucking, it'll eventually disappear.

And use normal face wash, not toothpaste. There's no reason any abrasives will do the trick.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Last edited by Fast_Fingers at May 19, 2008,
Argh yeah, I have like 3 hairs on 1 mole on the side of my jaw. They're so annoying lol... If I pluck them they grow back in like 2-4 days so >.<

And I've heard people say it's bad for you to pluck them, but then they won't give me a reason why. Even my mother says it!
why would you put toothpaste on your face to make your acne go away?
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
Quote by Demonology
Argh yeah, I have like 3 hairs on 1 mole on the side of my jaw. They're so annoying lol... If I pluck them they grow back in like 2-4 days so >.<

And I've heard people say it's bad for you to pluck them, but then they won't give me a reason why. Even my mother says it!

ive heard the same thing

but they've made this great invention called a razor. now you can get all the hairs
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by clancy256
ive heard the same thing

but they've made this great invention called a razor. now you can get all the hairs

No man, I'm br00tal metilz with my bum fluff beard
Quote by muse-ik

Read it dries them out, i'm not going to tell you where I read this though... because it's kind of embarrassing that I took advice from the place....
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by muse-ik

+1?

i hate acne and shaving lol
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
I have no idea why either.

ONe time I saw this guy with a giant one on his face, like his chin area, and the mole itself was probably protruding a good half inch or more from his face with a few >2 inch hairs.

Nasty ****.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by floppypick
Read it dries them out, i'm not going to tell you where I read this though... because it's kind of embarrassing that I took advice from the place....

The pit?
i don't have any moles...i'm attractive...

and now to not be a douchebag: i would guess they get longer because they're not in your normal shave area
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Quote by floppypick

you were ready to tell us where, or else you wouldn't have pointed it out =P
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Mr. B
The pit?

...maybe..

It actually worked, I tried it last night as well, and it worked quite well.

Anybody know the song? I didn't want to make two threads, and didn't want to ask a irrelevant question in someone else's thread.

To bobby, this one is actually coming out of a freckle, the moles don't really stick out either you can barely tell them from freckles.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Last edited by floppypick at May 19, 2008,
i went to school with a girl who had moles all over her body

kinda freaked me out
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Its called a beard you dumb ****
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
Its called a beard you dumb ****

Come on now, I wasn't being rude at all, no need to be a prick.

No it's not a beard, it was the only hair (of any noticeable length) in the area, and it was growing right in the middle of the freckle. Plus I had the exact same thing on my neck halfway down, I doubt I'm growing a beard on my neck.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by Demonology
No man, I'm br00tal metilz with my bum fluff beard

*looks at profile pic*

Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Yeah I have this problem too. You shouldn't worry too much, man. Its just what happens if you have moles.

I have a few small moles on my arms where the hair grows darker but its not really noticable. The problem ones are the two just below my ear at the back of my cheeks. Everytime I notice hairs protruding I put shaving foam over the moles and shave upwards. It doesn't usually become noticable again for at least a week. I have long hair at the sides which cover them up anyway so people don't take the piss if I haven't shaved them.

I wouldn't pull them out. First time I tried it the mole ****ing hurt like ****ing mad. You don't wanna do your face any damage, like. Just shave any excess hair off.