Page 1 of 4
I just got a 10 day suspension, and I'm probably going to get expelled(they haven't decided yet) And I get to go to court for charges of 2nd degree Terroristic Threat in a few weeks.

Why? because I told someone at school that I wanted to kill him. Everyone thought that meant I was going to bring a machine gun to school the next day. I was just expressing my hatred towards him. This is bull****, I'm probably going to go to Jail for this. People need to chill the **** out.
You won't go to jail, this is to scare you. If anything, you'll have to write an apology letter.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by doggy_hat
No, they're for real, they gave me the citation with my court date and everything.
just tell the truth, say that's not what you meant
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

I got an even dumber story.

I was complimenting one of my teachers, my pops was standing right next to me. I get done with it all and I leave, the moment we are out of earshot, my dad gets on my ass about political correctiveness and how I need to complement all the teachers in the area if I'm going to complement one of them. He was saying how I need to include everyone in my complements

The worst part about it, my dad was erection problem serious.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by Masamune
Be careful with your words next time...

There is something wrong with the world if we have to be really careful with everything we say.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
You won't get convicted. That hardly constitutes 2nd degree terroristic threat. Is that even a real charge? Where the hell do you live?
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
my friend got a 5 day suspension for calling a middle eastern teacher at my school a terrorist i thought it was fvcking redicul-ose

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Although, I will hand it to you, that is pretty damn retarded. That kid's a ****in tight-ass if he went and cried about you saying that. He needs to get slapped.

Can I have his address?
Quote by SmElLy KiD

just kill him. and everyone else. problem solved. dont be a dumbass next time. it's your own fault, the world, as screwed up as it is, i agree with you on that, will not change for you. you gotta learn that.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
just dont tell the judge ur gonna kill him too
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by isuckhardcore

What?
mmmk.
Yeah. that is bull****. I tell people im going to kill them all the time. I NEVER EVER give people the impression that imma bring guns to school tho! thats for the people i say im going to kill
Quote by sithian476
What?

You know...serious and an erection problem.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by floppypick
There is something wrong with the world if we have to be really careful with everything we say.

+1

Surprise! You touchy bastards!

People sometimes use something called a hyperbole. It's also known as EXAGGERATION to make a point...many authors use it to enhance an opinion, and thus it's also used in daily speech.

There's something seriously wrong with he world today.
Quote by -Collapse-
+1

Surprise! You touchy bastards!

People sometimes use something called a hyperbole. It's also known as EXAGGERATION to make a point...many authors use it to enhance an opinion, and thus it's also used in daily speech.

There's something seriously wrong with he world today.

Amen! I can't say someone is slow cause they're fat, CAUSE THEY'RE SLOW CAUSE THEY'RE ****ING FAT.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by sithian476
What?

*really slowly and enunciativley*his dad was as serious as you having an erection problem would be to you

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by doggy_hat
I just got a 10 day suspension, and I'm probably going to get expelled(they haven't decided yet) And I get to go to court for charges of 2nd degree Terroristic Threat in a few weeks.

Why? because I told someone at school that I wanted to kill him. Everyone thought that meant I was going to bring a machine gun to school the next day. I was just expressing my hatred towards him. This is bull****, I'm probably going to go to Jail for this. People need to chill the **** out.

You: Have you ever seen an attractive woman?
Prosecutor: Yes.
You: Since you found her attractive, is it safe to assume you wanted to have sex with her?
Prosecutor: ……Yes.
You: Did you rape her?
Prosecutor: No!
You: The same way you are in control of your actions, I am of mine. Just because I want to do something doesn't mean I should or will.

-SD
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
*really slowly and enunciativley*his dad was as serious as you having an erection problem would be to you

Thank you =)
Quote by SmElLy KiD

haha, better than my friend. hes a registered sex offender now because he went streaking
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by floppypick

Seriously. It seems like everyday we sacrifice more freedoms for safety. Whether or not it was smart of me to say that doesn't matter, I should be allowed to say what I want.
Quote by isuckhardcore
Thank you =)

no problem m8

Quote by InvaderTSN
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
Quote by DanielQ
I'm gonna kill everyone in this thread!!!! Now I'm a terrorist too!

OMG CALL THE TIGHT-ASSES TO SAVE US ALL!
Quote by SmElLy KiD

I got expelled from school for this, twice but they where both private schools, if you go to public school you'll probably just get a suspension.

And theres no way in hell you will be jailed for that.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Well at least you aren't gay.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by doggy_hat

Take your own advice.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I got expelled from school for this, twice but they where both private schools, if you go to public school you'll probably just get a suspension.

And theres no way in hell you will be jailed for that.

They told me that I can try to explain that I wasn't serious, because after all it was just a hyperbole. But they said that I will still probably serve some Jail time. I also didn't tell the vice principal that I had 3 months on the shelf from previous legal issues. So yeah, this is worse than a suspension
was it like he steps on your toe, "ouch! im so gonna kill you!", or was it like, "i will murder you, you bastard. " context and tone are everything.
Quote by isuckhardcore

lawl

Jack my swag
Quote by doggy_hat
They told me that I can try to explain that I wasn't serious, because after all it was just a hyperbole. But they said that I will still probably serve some Jail time. I also didn't tell the vice principal that I had 3 months on the shelf from previous legal issues. So yeah, this is worse than a suspension

They're just trying to scare you, when this happened to me I didn't even get charged, let alone go to jail, if you're really scared talk to a lawyer ASAP.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
my friend got a 5 day suspension for calling a middle eastern teacher at my school a terrorist i thought it was fvcking redicul-ose

Thats racism dumbass
Quote by SilentDeftone
You: Have you ever seen an attractive woman?
Prosecutor: Yes.
You: Since you found her attractive, is it safe to assume you wanted to have sex with her?
Prosecutor: ……Yes.
You: Did you rape her?
Prosecutor: No!
You: The same way you are in control of your actions, I am of mine. Just because I want to do something doesn't mean I should or will.

-SD

Do this.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act