Quote by Colgate Total
Being the Tigers

What he said.

Meanwhile, my Reds quietly win 6 in row...

EDIT: I hate how threads concerning American sports always make a straight free fall to the bottom of the page. I guess all these metalheads are too br00tl for pussy games like baseball . Just kidding UG, I love you <3
Last edited by killsPEACHES at May 19, 2008,
Not my favorite team (I'm a Mets fan) but I would say probably errors and they are just playing better teams who capitalize on that.Like I said I am not a fan so I do not see many of their games but that may be a cause
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Quote by BigChief84
Not my favorite team (I'm a Mets fan) but I would say probably errors and they are just playing better teams who capitalize on that.Like I said I am not a fan so I do not see many of their games but that may be a cause

Mets all the way =)

I don't know, just bad luck. They're getting starting to heat up, they just had a very rocky start. Our school's Varsity team was in a comparable situation this year. They honestly are a great team on paper, but missed the playoffs by one game because of bad breaks. I've got to say that's whats happening to the Tigers.
Quote by RoamingConflict
In Soviet Russia, GAS deals with you.

Quote by Lumiere Rouge
A reviewer on Amazon.com reviewing an album by the band "HiM", said that HiM is "fag metal".
Can someone explain to me what is this sub genre of fag metal? I have never heard it before.
I have no idea.. My boy Verlander is 1-7 I think at the moment and I see no end to this in sight. Pretty sad for 2nd highest pay roll in baseball.
We often feel sad in the presence of music without words; and often more than that in the presence of music without music -M. Twain