I think this is in the right forum. Not sure tho. My girlsfriends dad gave me 2 speaker cabs. I think they are meant for a car but i want to hook them into my amp. My amp of course has 2 outputs in the back for the 1/4" plugs. so i need to have a wire going like one to each speaker cab. But each cab has inputs in the back kind of like a subwoofer box. The is like a pos and a neg, just like speakers. So how can i go from one jack to 2? Or is it possible?
Its a guitar amp not a car stereo. The speakers used are completly different. Subwoofer boxes are made for the really low thump in a car stereo. Thats not the freq range of a guitar. And the ohms may not be compatable with your amp.